Intern Public Affairs, Berlin
Position Overview and Responsibilities
With more than 80 offices in 20 countries, FleishmanHillard is one of the largest PR-networks worldwide. In Germany alone, there are more than 80 consultants based in offices in Frankfurt, Berlin and Munich that provide their expertise to renowned clients in the fields of Public Relations, Brand Marketing, Corporate Affairs und Public Affairs.
For our Public Affairs team in Berlin, we are looking for a
Public Affairs Intern (m/f)
for a duration of three months. The Public Affairs Practice of FleishmanHillard in Berlin provides its services to clients that include corporations, associations as well as non-profit-organizations.
- Supporting the team in planning, conceptualization and realization of a wide range of Public Affairs and Corporate Affairs activities
- Drafting, editing and translating texts of various forms and styles
- Undertaking research, monitoring and reporting in relevant fields
- Maintaining databases and dispatch of press releases
- Planning and organizational support of events
- Active involvement in Social Media/Digital projects
- At least a bachelor degree preferably in the field of political science/public management, economics, law, communications or journalism
- Very good research skills as well as very good oral and written manner of expression
- Very good knowledge of the political system at EU, German Federal as well as German Federal State level and very good knowledge of the relevant political and legislative procedures, institutions and players
- Very good knowledge of the German and English language (written and oral)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office application and Internet for research purposes
- Ideally, first experience in the field of politics or journalism
- Very high motivation, commitment and service orientation
- High apprehension, creativity and very good organizational skills
We offer you:
- Exciting insights into Public Affairs activities of an internationally active communications agency
- Diversified tasks to be completed independently as well as in a close cooperation with experienced colleagues in a great team
- Internship remuneration
To apply, please send you full application by email (preferably in a PDF file) incl. your earliest starting date to email@example.com
In case you have any questions please contact Nicol Gröschel +49 69 40 57 02 125.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.