Intern TogoRun, London
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Our intern roles are paid, full-time positions for confident and motivated individuals looking to join a growing and successful team, supporting a portfolio of high profile UK and global clients in the healthcare sector,
You will have the opportunity to support the development and roll out of a variety of strategic communications programmes; build long-standing relationships with senior clients and agency colleagues and play an active role in new business initiatives.
This is an unrivalled opportunity to gain hands on experience with a leading communications consultancy delivering innovative and exciting PR campaigns. The role will involve:
- Assisting our teams in the execution of high-impact campaigns for healthcare companies Develop and maintain strong working relationships with team members
- Build media relations skills by establishing media contacts and drafting pitches for target media
- Support in creating key press materials including press releases, social media content, briefing documents and coverage reports
- Research client and competitor products and services
- Assist in the coordination of events such as press conferences and media briefings Support account admin and reporting duties
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Available immediately
- An excellent communicator with first rate writing, presentation and verbal communications skills
- Passionate about communications and healthcare
- Adaptable and conscientious
- A good team player
- Able to commit for at least a 3 month full time internship (Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm)
TogoRun is an award-winning global healthcare communications agency with offices in New York, Washington, D.C., and London. The agency, which specializes in healthcare, pharmaceutical and consumer wellness public relations and public affairs, has a client roster that includes many of the world’s leading healthcare companies. TogoRun is part of FleishmanHillard’s strategic network. For more information, visit togorun.net.
TogoRun is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. TogoRun does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where TogoRun does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this web site will be considered.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.