International Financial Liaison Analyst, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard Inc., a leading global communications agency, is widely recognized for excellent client service and a strong company culture founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. We operate throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America through our 80 owned offices. For more than 60 years, the firm has developed an unsurpassed reputation for delivering a meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on our clients’ performance.
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opportunity for an International Financial Liaison Analyst to join our team at our global headquarters in St. Louis. This is an opportunity to work within a highly-motivated team environment. The ideal candidate should have experience in a fast-paced, challenging organization juggling multiple projects under strict deadlines. Other responsibilities of the position include:
- Review results for offices in accordance with US GAAP including client revenue, P&L and balance sheets for consolidation at corporate
- Understand foreign exchange and work to minimize the impact of foreign exchange through hedging and business practices
- Review monthly full-year forecasts for all offices and variance analysis to forecasts and budgets and recommend actions
- Ensure Treasury accounts balance during month-end close process
- Prepare variance analysis to forecasts and budgets
- Prepare and analyze summaries and for supervisor, management and GMs and provide valuable information as to the profitability of the offices and what counselors/management can be doing to grow
- Review and analyze time worked, profitability, capacity and utilization
- Prepare detailed analysis of various balance sheet accounts (i.e. accrued revenue)
- Prepare various supporting schedules in addition to the financial statements
- Prepare management information necessary for profit meetings and overseas trips to locations
- Assist management with tools to ensure the offices are achieving their goals and strategize for ways to grow revenue, control expenses, manage profitability and write offs
- Field and respond to questions from management, DAS and Omnicom regarding offices results
- Test and review quarterly Sarbanes Oxley documentation and ensure that the proper controls are in place to comply
- 2 to 4 years of experience with a degree in accounting
- The ability to meet monthly and quarterly deadlines and apply appropriate judgment to analyzing various business situations
- a level of commitment and dedication to the business as well as a strong work ethic and customer service orientation in order to succeed
- This individual must be a self-starter and highly motivated with strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and cultures
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and overall computer skills
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.