Administrative Internship TogoRun (Fall), Washington, D.C.
Position Overview and Responsibilities
TogoRun™ is an award-winning global health communications agency with offices in New York, Washington, D.C., Los Angeles, Boston and London. We specialize in strategic healthcare public relations and public affairs, and our clients include many of the world’s leading healthcare companies and nonprofit organizations.
We are seeking a creative, smart and passionate self-starter to join our team for TogoRun’s paid fall administrative internship. As an administrative intern, you can expect a mix of administrative, marketing and business development-related tasks.
- Answer and transfer incoming calls; manage purchase orders, expenses, travel booking, office supply orders and inventory tracking
- Act as liaison between staff and IT and accounting
- Maintain conference room calendar and schedule meetings when requested; set up and manage internal and external meetings
- Assist with new hire onboarding process
- Manage vendor files and agreements
- Restock kitchen and ensure office upkeep
- Assist in disseminating weekly business development updates and record updates in Peoplesoft New Business Pipeline
- Arrange printing of collateral when needed for new business pitches
- Assist with ad hoc marketing initiatives including holiday card list creation and management
- Excellent writing, analytical and oral skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet research
- An open mind and readiness to learn!
Timing: Official start and end dates are flexible. Immediate availability is preferred.
Availability: Preferably full-time (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday-Friday)
Please include a cover letter with your application outlining your interest in the Administrative Internship for TogoRun DC.
TogoRun is an award-winning global healthcare communications agency with offices in New York, Washington, D.C., and London. The agency, which specializes in healthcare, pharmaceutical and consumer wellness public relations and public affairs, has a client roster that includes many of the world’s leading healthcare companies. TogoRun is part of FleishmanHillard’s strategic network. For more information, visit togorun.net.
TogoRun is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. TogoRun does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where TogoRun does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.