IT Support Analyst, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
An excellent opportunity is available in downtown St. Louis for an IT Technical Support Analyst ready to join the Omnicom Shared Services Group supporting the FleishmanHillard network in the Management Information Systems department. This is an opportunity to work within a highly-motivated team environment to provide technical leadership for all maintenance needs. The ideal candidate will report to the Director of IT Regional Service Delivery and should possess strong project management skills and a wide range of technical skills working in a fast-paced, challenging organization.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Provides second and occasionally third level desktop support to all users across the Omnicom global network.
- Provides first and second level support to “VVIP” staff of Omnicom and its affiliates.
- Performs white glove audio visual (AV) conference room support for client pitches.
- Will train and provide technical guidance to first level technicians.
- Responds to high priority incidents and takes appropriate action to return users to service.
- Will communicate with senior management and provide incident summaries and recommendations for process improvement.
- Researches non-standard desktop requests and will provide a technical and cost analysis.
- Reports any violations of Security Policy and Systems Standards to management.
Qualified candidates should possess a strong technical background on end-user/desktop support and audio visual set-up and support. Must possess a “can-do” attitude and be willing to roll up their sleeves and get the job done.
Technical Knowledge/Expertise Required
- Knowledge of BOTH Windows and MAC operating systems in an enterprise environment is required.
- Expertise with using and supporting Microsoft Office. Knowledge of the Office 365 toolset is a plus.
- Expertise with supporting and replacing desktop hardware components.
- Basic troubleshooting ability for Android and iOS mobile devices.
- Experience with deploying enterprise software remotely. Experience with enterprise patch and asset management such as Symantec or SCCM is a plus.
- Basic understanding of Windows Server (2008 and above) is desired.
- Experience with desktop level encryption.
- Comfortable working with base desktop images for both PCs and MACs.
- Familiarity with Adobe products. Experience supporting the Adobe Creative Cloud platform is a plus.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic layer 2 and layer 3 network connectivity issues.
- Basic exposure to IT ticketing systems. Service-Now exposure is a plus.
- Knowledge of advertising and media businesses, as well as marketplace trends, is a plus.
- Works directly with internal and external clients to ensure that system problems are resolved in the most expeditious manner possible. Ability to work calmly under high pressure situations. Ability to maintain good rapport with clients being supported.
- Ability to function within a group and possess conflict resolution skills as well as ability to provide support to other team members in problem resolution situations.
- Must be able to proactively monitor incidents being worked by other technicians and intervene when necessary to meet SLAs.
- Ability to quickly analyze problems, interprets operational needs, and resolve or escalate problems in a timely manner as well as ability to provide real time support for system issues.
- Must be able to provide end to end support for all incidents and engage other teams and vendors as necessary.
- Must be able to independently research solutions using both internal and external resources.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously. Needs to work effectively with minimal supervision to meet agreed service levels, guidelines, and procedures. Ability to mentor others in the use and support of Omnicom business systems.
- Ability to communicate regularly with management and executives.
- Must be able to remotely coach level 1 technicians through troubleshooting procedures.
- Some travel will be required; sometimes upon short notice.
- Individual must also maintain an extreme level of confidentiality in dealing with all information that flows through the office.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.