Managing Supervisor Consumer Marketing (Sports + Lifestyle), New York
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard’s New York office is seeking a motivated, dynamic, self-starting consumer brand marketer and communications practitioner to join our Consumer Marketing team. The Managing Supervisor will serve as a primary client contact on iconic global brands, and must be a creative problem solver and detail-oriented team player with a passion for consumer sports and lifestyle brand communications.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Serving as the key point of contact for clients of major consumer brands.
- Developing, presenting and executing plans for integrated communications campaigns, including earned media, influencer and social strategy, that deliver measurable results.
- Bringing proactive media strategy counsel and solid media contacts to client programs, and maintain strong media relationships with consumer sports and lifestyle media.
- Project-managing major activations for clients, including sports and entertainment sponsorships, celebrity endorsements and event management.
- Working with senior leaders to play an integral role in managing financial aspects of the business, beginning to understand the intricacies of accurate revenue forecasting and team member utilization.
- 8+ years of successful experience managing impactful, integrated communications programs for consumer brands and products. Agency experience is a must.
- Strong media relations skills, including strategy development and solid consumer and lifestyle media contacts.
- Sports, entertainment, influencer marketing, sponsorship and partnership marketing experience required. Experience working with brands, sponsors, or clients associated with major global sports or athletic performance properties is a plus.
- Experience developing and managing consumer and media events, including management of production team, budget, media outreach, and on-site logistics.
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, draw conclusions, make recommendations, establish reasonable timelines and areas of responsibility, anticipate costs, and identify measures of success.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple activities seamlessly, effectively and efficiently.
- Open-minded and collaborative team mentality.
- Solid team leadership experience is necessary, including management of local teams and distributed account teams.
- Energetic self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps things on track; knows when to ask for help.
- Polished, energetic and dynamic presence, confident in consulting senior clients and executives.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.