Managing Supervisor Social & Innovation Practice, Atlanta
Position Overview and Responsibilities
At FleishmanHillard, we believe that the role of social is to create, protect and nurture relationships. And, we believe that in order to build those relationships, we must tell great stories, which bring together the art [creativity] and science [data and insights] to reach audiences, influence behaviors and inspire action.
The FH Atlanta social team works with clients from AT&T to Northside Hospital, and we are looking for a social storyteller who knows how to develop integrated programs and activate campaigns and content across social channels. This person will work closely with the practice lead, helping to manage and mentor a team of social strategists who specialize in community management, influencer activations and content development.
The successful hire will be a pop-culture sponge, track trends, and understand how current social phenomena and innovations present new opportunities.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Design engagement programs, exercise analytical and social listening skills, keep on top of emerging social media platforms and trends, and help engage with various existing branded social media communities
- Coordinate with social leaders agency-wide and clients to support business objectives
- Protect and build our clients’ reputation and brand in social media
- Ensure appropriate messaging and editorial calendar planning
- Understand how to leverage insights to develop strategic campaigns and program recommendations
- Stay abreast of social platform enhancements and opportunities to implement on behalf of clients
- Help oversee the development of content including coordinating with creative design and writing copy
- Use insights, metrics and analytics to optimize communications in type, tone, frequency, and topic – as well as improve community growth and engagement
- Draft POVs on social issues, trends and topics, as needed
- Develop paid social media strategies and execute plans according to strategy
- 7+ years of experience in social media, digital marketing or PR, integrated communications experience a plus
- Experience in social media strategy, content development and/or engagement
- Understanding of social metrics and analytics
- Strong understanding of multiple social platforms including Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
- Experience building and executing influencer relations programs to support brand launches or event activations
- Paid social media experience is a plus
- Strong writer and editor
- Good eye for creative design and creative experience a plus
- Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field
- Creative thinking and analytical problem-solving
- Strategy and implementation of paid social recommendations for established and emerging social channels
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
- Sound business acumen; strategic skills; common sense
- A strong communicator, Spanish fluency a plus
- Experience with large, complex brand(s) preferred
Other skills that make you interesting
- Produce a podcast or vlog
- Design an iPhone/Android App
- Write a video script
- Run an SEO audit
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.