Technical Trainer-Microsoft Product Specialist, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard’s St. Louis office seeks a professional information technology trainer that specializes in the design, development and delivery of effective Microsoft Office 365 end-user training. The individual will be responsible for building and executing a training strategy and plan for a client migration to Microsoft O365.
This individual will be part of a global team of IT professionals, the majority of whom are based in our headquarters in St. Louis. This team includes technical support specialists, network engineers, web development support specialists, financial application developers, knowledge management specialists, messaging technicians, regional technical generalists and server technology specialists. This dynamic team works closely to provide support of our infrastructure and to all staff around the world.
FleishmanHillard is a leading global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing communications, social media and creative content. FH delivers on the power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Design, develop and deliver highly effective Microsoft Office 365 (O365) end-user training for FleishmanHillard and related agencies.
- Create and maintain O365 training presentations, handouts, and any other required training materials.
- Serve as the O365 subject matter expert and product specialist.
- Work with MIS and designated department/unit leads to schedule training.
- Conduct consistent end-user training sessions on a scheduled recurring basis.
- Deliver lecture-style with some occasional one-on-one Executive training.
- Pro-actively scan future O365 updates, immediately flag potentially impactful events to MIS, communicate timing of updates, and educate employees on changes.
- Guide employees with selecting the best tool for the job, i.e., choosing the right app(s) at the right time
- Maximize adoption of Microsoft O365, and other agency approved products, and steer employees away from blacklisted or unapproved vendor products.
- Assist with helpdesk tickets related to questions and general support of Microsoft O365 functionality.
- In addition to Microsoft O365, champion training efforts for other technical applications or software products acquired or developed in house through MIS or other departments.
- Serve as a content developer resource: create Teams, sites, channels, groups; manage permissions, membership, roles; organize assets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Instructional Design, Adult Education, or related field.
- 2+ years, including recent deskside experience (within last 6 months) supporting employees with broad selection of O365 services.
- Customer service excellence, shaped around enhancing the employee’s experience of working with and O365.
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) ideal.
- Highly proficient with O365 and latest versions of Office, including Outlook and Skype for Business.
- Familiarity with latest O365 product functionality and any updates released.
- 3-5 years of applicable experience providing end-user training for large scale technology initiatives.
- Experience working on technology change/transformation projects, with a proven record of developing relationships and influencing employees to adopt new technology and ways of working.
- Is collaborative, contributes within the team, and can turn questions and problems into opportunities for durable solutions.
- Ability to create web-based surveys to evaluate effectiveness of training and utilize relevant data to support recommendations for curriculum modifications.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.