MIS Intern Help Desk, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Interested in an IT internship with a global integrated agency? Ideal skills include supporting/troubleshooting Microsoft applications, remote access, software installation, VPN, desktop/laptop hardware, Macintosh computers, and mobile handheld devices. Phone and on-site support is required.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- One-on-one daily interaction with users to provide technical support (phone and on-site)
- Perform PC and Mac OS X installation/re-imaging, configuration, administration and hardware and software troubleshooting
- Support Microsoft and Adobe CS applications
- Troubleshoot mobile devices (iPhone, BB, Android)
- Troubleshoot printers, MacBooks, laptops and PC issues and open repair tickets with local vendors for service (HP, Xerox, Canon, Samsung, Apple)
- Decommission equipment to return to leasing company
- Conduct IT Intro for new hire as needed
- Spyware, malware, and virus monitoring, remove and cleanup
- Presentations and conference rooms support on-site client meetings
- New hire set up
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Work in the server room (change backup tapes)
- Qualified candidates will have completed their junior year of college. We also welcome applications from college graduates or students continuing their education into graduate school
- Strong knowledge of Windows Desktop/Mac OS X Operating Systems
- Knowledge of the systems listed below would be an asset:
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power point), VMWare, TCP/IP Protocols, VPN, Adobe CS, Windows Server 2008 (Active Directory).
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to communicate well to both technical and non-technical staff
- Self-motivated with strong team spirit
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.