Motion Graphics Animator/Video Editor, Toronto
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard’s Toronto office seeks an intermediate Motion Graphics Animator and Video Editor to join our Creative team for a 3 – 6 month Independent Contractor position with an opportunity for extensions based on workload. We seek someone who offers fresh thinking and innovative approaches to video projects, and who is committed to and capable of delivering ideas and solutions that make each video project the best it can be. What are the new trends? What’s a different approach? We want you to be telling us. The ideal candidate will take ownership of a project from the beginning of pre-production, while working with the production team and creative director, shepherding it from the animation/shooting stage through the post-production process, and meeting deadlines along the way. This person needs to be curious, innovative, driven and flexible – even in the face of deadline or budget pressure.
FH Creative is a fully integrated, "idea first" group that delivers from concept through execution in any medium, while specializing in branding, digital, design, video, advertising, production and events. Our group of storytellers translates communications strategies into unique creative expressions and then pushes them out to pages, screens and stages. Our creatives, armed with technical excellence and exceptional client service – deliver communications that advance our clients’ brands. This position offers the opportunity to join a growing creative department and shape the future of FH Canada’s approach to creative in the future.
FleishmanHillard is built upon talent and ideas. Our new team member will make a meaningful impact on our clients’ businesses through:
- Animating and editing videos to be pushed through a variety of media channels (social, digital…etc)
- Developing high-end motion infographics, case study videos and sizzle reels
- Collaborating with creative team members and producers
- Serving clients ranging from global brands to start-ups
- At least three to five years of experience in motion graphics and animation
- Traditional/live action video editing experience and asset
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or technical degree in communications, video/audio production, or related multimedia
- A strong understanding of fundamental design skills, an eye for print design, a strong sense of color, typography, and design composition (ie: our designers shouldn’t have to be designing every frame for you)
- Advanced knowledge of Premiere and After Effects
- Solid knowledge of other post-production aspects, including audio engineering, encoding Web video, DVD authoring, and project mastering
- Experience in interpreting, animating and editing data and/or information into content that tells a compelling story
- An ability to juggle a wide variety of projects and work with varying production styles
- Superior client service skills and the ability to function well within a team environment
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. While we welcome all applications please note only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.