Payroll Coordinator, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Agency Accounting Services (AAS) is a shared services organization serving several agencies within Omnicom Group, including FleishmanHillard, Ketchum, Porter Novelli, CPM, GMMB, VOX Global, CLS and others. AAS works closely with this group of agencies who are among the leading global communications firms, widely recognized for excellent client service and strong company cultures founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. AAS supports operations throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America. The shared services team uses the latest version of PeopleSoft financial systems, Cognos reporting and Docfinity document management. The team includes both software engineers and process improvement specialists who support a group of talented, hard-working accountants and accounting specialists. AAS has built a reputation for delivering quality accounting support for agencies that compete in a fast-paced environment.
Agency Accounting Services has an immediate opening for an enthusiastic, motivated, and experienced payroll coordinator to be part of the Accounting team. The successful candidate takes initiative with the capacity to adapt and learn quickly and has excellent prioritization skills. This position will provide clerical and accounting services to designated areas within the organization.
Agency Accounting Services believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Data Entry – input of various payroll changes
- Review payroll pre and post transmittal for accuracy
- Running reports from ADP Reporting as needed
- Assist with obtaining state tax identification numbers and responding to tax notices
- Maintaining employee payroll files in a manner consistent with company policy and filing all related payroll documents in a timely manner
- Complete Employment Verifications
- Perform additional miscellaneous job related duties as assigned
- Individual should thrive on managing multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills and must be able to work quickly to meet the deadlines for payroll processing
- Must possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Individual should be a team player
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality
- Possess the skill to solve problems and propose solutions with minimal direction
- Must be self-motivated and able to take initiative
- 3-5 years of payroll experience
- Has experience working with payroll taxes and has a complete understanding of all federal, state and local tax filings and deadlines
- ADP Enterprise or PC Payroll for Windows experience, or similar payroll software experience required
- PeopleSoft experience, preferred but not required
- Accounting background preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
About Agency Accounting Services
Agency Accounting Services supports the global accounting function agencies within the DAS group of companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. Based on our history of professionalism and exceptional service, AAS was appointed as the destination for accounting system consolidations across the Omnicom/DAS network. We are focused on delivering premier customer service, and timely and accurate financial information, to help agency management run their organizations more effectively.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.