Professional Year Program (m/f) Public Affairs, Berlin
Position Overview and Responsibilities
You have successfully completed your Bachelor degree and you would like to take a gap year before starting your Master degree to gather professional experience? In this case our "Professional Year Program" is just right for you.
- Support the team with the planning, conception and realization of a broad range of public affairs-activities
- Analyze current political developments and legislative processes and work on communication recommendations
- Take over extensive research, monitoring and reporting tasks
- Support the planning of events
- Write, edit and translate articles of every kind
- Completed bachelor´s degree preferably in the sector of politics/ political science/public management, economics, law, communications or journalism
- Former professional experience through internships
- Very good knowledge of political systems on state-, federal- and EU-level as well as excellent knowledge of the relevant political procedures, institutions and players
- Excellent knowledge of research as well as oral and written diction
- Very good German- and English skills (oral and written)
- High operational readiness and service orientation
- Fast apprehension, creativity and organizing ability
- Exciting and varied tasks in an international network of agencies
- Amazing working atmosphere in an open-minded and experienced team with a flat hierarchy
- A temporary contract for one year
- The possibility to start as a junior consultant in our company after completing your master studies.
To apply, please send your full application by email (preferably as a PDF file) incl. your earliest starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
Senior Manager Talent Development
FleishmanHillard Germany GmbH | Hanauer Landstraße 182 A | 60314 Frankfurt | Germany
T +49 69 40 57 02 125| F +49 69 43 03 97 | M +49 174 377 7104
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through email@example.com will be considered.