Queue Manager Management Information Systems, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
An excellent opportunity is available in downtown St. Louis for a Queue Manager ready to join the FleishmanHillard team in the Management Information Systems department. This is an opportunity to work within a highly-motivated team environment to provide technical leadership for all maintenance needs. The ideal candidate should possess strong project management skills and a wide range of technical skills working in a fast-paced, challenging organization.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Review all tickets (incidents, requests, and tasks) to ensure the end user information is complete. If not, the analyst will take the additional steps to correct the ticket.
- Review all tickets (incidents, requests, and tasks) to ensure that the ticket has the correct Configuration Item (CI) selected, based on the description, and assigned to the appropriate Assignee Group.
- Review High Priority tickets (P1 and P2) and place outbound calls to the appropriate individuals to ensure they are aware of and working tickets.
- Monitor aging tickets and follow up with FleishmanHillard and IT personnel to ensure tickets are being worked.
- Learn and become experts on ServiceNow, to act as advisors, trainers, and specialists with ServiceNow itself.
- Write knowledge base articles that provide solutions to common problems.
- Evaluate hardware and software request by users and initiate purchasing of assets that are not in stock.
- Investigate and diagnose issues without known solutions while also making recommendations, defining action plans, and providing resolution when possible.
- Provide service level reports to FleishmanHillard management.
- Other duties may also be assigned as needs are discovered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- This individual must be a coachable self-starter and highly motivated with strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and cultures both written and verbally.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Must be able to articulate technical solutions to non-technical staff both written and verbally.
- Experience working with an enterprise ticketing system. Service-Now experience is a plus.
- Previous experience working with an IT service desk or helpdesk is a big plus.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- A level of commitment and dedication to the business as well as a strong work ethic and customer service orientation.
- Ability to multi-task while being attentive to the customer.
- Possess a sense of urgency and a desire to learn as well as be adaptable and innovative, providing creative solutions and readily accepting feedback, mentoring, and coaching.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.