Recruiter (Junior), London
Position Overview and Responsibilities
If you love the consultancy aspect of recruitment but could lose the business development demands this could be the role for you!
Reporting into the Senior Recruitment Manager and part of a global acquisition team, this role supports the entire UK business from the more traditional corporate comms, public affairs and brand marketing roles to designers, planners, content editors, strategists and analytics specialists.
Talent Attraction Initiatives
- Successfully manage candidate attraction for vacancies via a variety of direct approaches such as targeted outreach (on and offline), networking via relevant social platforms, referrals and general market mapping and industry networking.
- Manage internal referral bonus program and ensure our vacancies remain visible internally (where appropriate).
- Pipelining - identifying and liaising with potential talent to establish future aspirations and introducing to the senior management team where appropriate.
- Undertake sector audits with each team to identify relevant industry networking groups /events /online communities to broaden future talent pools and identify suitable platforms we can utilise to raise our profile.
- Leverage marketing collateral such as press releases, trade press management interviews, announcements and client/award wins via LinkedIn, e-shots and relevant social platforms etc.
- Encourage the teams to share team successes and interesting news stories with their networks directly to ensure FHF remains front of mind i.e. charity bake sales, marathons, Movember initiatives etc.
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure a solid brief agreed for each position and ensure financial approval in place before resourcing begins.
- Develop appropriate recruitment strategy for each position based on agreed speed to hire and experience requirements.
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure assessments are robust and appropriate for the skills they need in the current vacancy and likely future requirements, particularly in terms of creativity/behaviours.
- Manage the logistics behind the interview process (to varying degrees), from initial candidate contact, ensuring all candidates screened and briefed appropriately before details shared with teams, through to securing internal approvals, offers and contract confirmation.
- Keep abreast of basic HR policies such as Agency Workers Regulations, visa and TUPE legislation.
- Ensure candidate details are recorded on our in-house ATS software.
If you have at least 12 months experience in a recruitment/resourcing role (agency or in-house), ideally within the communications/marketing/creative services industries, we’d love to hear from you!
About FleishmanHillard London
Our London team harnesses the collective power of creative, social, tech and strategic marketing to produce electric, infectious and award-winning communications. With this in mind, we create provocative, inspiring solutions for big and small brands with stories to tell - which could be anything from a blog or social campaign to an installation, film, event or long-term movement. And while we’re part of a successful Global Group, we have developed a ‘start-up’ mentality of bravery and entrepreneurialism, rooted in business-changing ideas.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
Please do not contact the office directly - only resumes submitted through email@example.com will be considered.