Recruitment Intern, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard, one of the world’s leading communications agencies, has an immediate opening for a Recruitment Intern to join its dynamic Talent Development team. The internship is located at our headquarters in St. Louis and provides a fantastic opportunity for a motivated self-starter to work on recruitment-related projects in a fast-paced, professional services environment.
Interns will have the opportunity to:
- Utilize various social media sites including LinkedIn and Twitter to identify top talent on a local to international scale in the areas of communications, digital, social media, public affairs, and many more.
- Participate in various parts of the recruitment process including: building contact lists, conducting outreach, phone screens, reference checks, and interview scheduling.
- Edit job descriptions,post jobs on external career sites, and research various sites for job postings.
- Maintain candidate data in our internal applicant tracking system.
- Conduct research on culture, industries, and recruitment practices where appropriate.
- Gather competitor data for strategic recruitment.
- The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with strong research, communication and analytical skills.
- Graduates, graduate students, and students entering into their senior year are preferred. Candidates should have availability to work a minimum of 30 hours/week; full time availability is preferred.
- Successful applicants will possess good research, writing and organizational skills, as well as high attention to detail.
- Candidates should have a high interest in the recruitment function (at a local and global scale).
- Candidates should have good analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, and a can-do attitude.
- Deep experience with all Microsoft Office programs (especially Excel and Word).
- Candidates should understand how to utilize the internet and various social media sites, including Linkedin and Twitter, for research.
- Knowledge of Boolean search is a plus.
- Flexible, able to work in a team environment.
- Courses in English, Research, Business, Human Resources, Psychology, and Marketing Research are a plus.
FleishmanHillard’s reputation for quality, creativity, and results is the foundation of our distinguished status in the industry. We offer our interns a competitive hourly rate and paid parking.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.