Research and Analytics Intern (Spring), New York
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard is seeking an intern with an interest in communications research to join its Research & Analytics team in New York. Our team of analysts provides below-the-surface analytics, measurement, and insights discovery capabilities to help companies accomplish their business objectives. Furthermore, we assess audiences, channels and content – and the interplay among them – to arrive at the most actionable strategy.
- Monitoring digital news stories
- Conducting secondary research via Google, research databases and other sources
- Assisting with qualitative and/or quantitative primary research projects, such as analyzing survey data, taking notes during focus groups/in-depth interviews, analyzing qualitative data and writing research reports
- Delivering multiple assignments on deadline
- Candidates will have completed their junior year of college (recent graduates are preferred)
- Academic coursework or professional experience in primary research (qualitative, quantitative or both)
- Innate curiosity to learn more and dig deeper
- Strong analytical and writing skills, with the ability to condense and summarize research data into meaningful findings
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Collaborative team player able to integrate with a diverse team
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
All questions regarding the internship program should be sent to our internship coordinator.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing New York internship opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email the Intern Coordinator.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.