Senior Account Executive, Atlanta
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard Atlanta, an award-winning PR agency, is looking for a Senior Account Executive, preferably with B2B, integrating marketing communications and project management experience, to join our team. We are seeking dynamic individuals who bring enthusiasm, intelligence, genuine curiosity and diversity to every communications challenge and our agency overall.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will work across a diverse roster of clients (healthcare, and B2B technology) on work ranging from corporate messaging to social media strategy within a true global network. We offer competitive compensation, a collaborative culture and work environment, flexibility and tremendous opportunity for growth. We have been honored as one of the Best Agencies to work for by PRWeek and PR News.
We are a true generalist agency and our employees have the opportunity to work alongside some of the most renowned talent in the industry. We value individuals, work-life balance and an empowered, collaborative cultur
Whatever your goals may be, let FleishmanHillard set the stage for the most transformative professional experience of your life
- Write and edit editorial and marketing materials highlighting new products, executive thought leaders, national trends and company initiatives.
- Manage day-to-day activities for one or more client accounts, including content creation and project management.
- Work with teams and vendors to provide clients with seamless multi-channel solutions utilizing traditional PR, social and digital platforms to deliver maximum performance and results.
- Develop and manage positive relationship with clients and vendors.
- Organize and execute events in support of communications initiatives and news.
- Report account progress, facilitate invoice processing and manage budget tracker.
- Coordinate with clients and agencies on priorities, as well as collateral available to incorporate on website.
- 3-5 years of demonstrably significant and successful experience in implementing integrated B2B and B2C campaigns that have an impact on client business.
- Excellent writing abilities with demonstrable experience in all forms of communication, from strategic plans to media news releases to executive talking points and social copy.
- Understanding of integrated communications and content distribution across earned, owned and paid media platforms.
- Experience in an agency is a must. Experience working with large global brands is a plus.
- The ability to develop and generate support for strategic, comprehensive communications plans that apply creative tactics and use a variety of communication channels.
- Proven ability to prioritize, be assertive and a willingness to take ownership is essential to success. This translates to strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to effectively motivate staff and clients.
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Good interpersonal skills, can work effectively in a team environment, negotiate approvals diplomatically, and maintain composure and quality under deadline pressure.
- A strong team orientation is critical based on the collaborative culture of the office and FleishmanHillard.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.