Senior Account Executive Business to Business Technology, Dallas
Position Overview and Responsibilities
Our Business to Business and Technology Communications Group is looking for a motivated, energetic, self-starting Senior Account Executive to join our Dallas office. This position offers the opportunity to provide communications support to emerging technology and business to business (B2B) brand clients, developing, managing and implementing media strategy, product launches, executive visibility and thought leadership programs. The successful new hire should have an eye for creativity with the ability to develop and edit superior written materials and manage projects. The Senior Account Executive will be expected to proactively set program strategy and direction and be held accountable for leading and executing such programs.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- 3 - 6 years’ experience in business to business (B2B) and technology/or corporate communications, with a minimum of 4 years of experience managing product or corporate communications projects.
- PR agency experience is a must, and in-house experience is a plus.
- Passion for and solid knowledge of technology with the ability to translate complex technical information into easily understood written and verbal communications.
- Develop and edit high quality written materials, including media correspondence and story angles; and illustrate strong presentation skills.
- Strong event planning and account, program, and project management skills are essential.
- Excellent media relations skills (both traditional and social/digital), emphasis on business media skills as well as business/technology relationships and technology trade media relationships. Must have in-depth familiarity with technology trade media.
- Solid experience executing public relations plans with the ability to draft and implement strategic public relations programs within budget.
- Contribute to compelling new business proposals.
- Ability to solve problems and exercise excellent judgment with the ability to think 'outside of the box.
- Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude. Experience working within a complex, highly matrixed organization is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet deadlines without sacrificing quality, maintain good client relationships and deliver outstanding results.
- Professional, proactive and committed to high standards in the quality of the communications product.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for seven years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.