Senior Account Executive (TogoRun), Washington, D.C.
Position Overview and Responsibilities
TogoRun is an award-winning global integrated communications agency focused on health and well-being and is inspired by our core values of Commitment, Courage, Creativity and Craftsmanship. Recently named by PR News as a 2017 Top Place to Work in PR, TogoRun has grown rapidly to a world-class boutique firm with a diverse portfolio of blue-chip accounts – and some nimble smaller start-ups with blue-chip goals that led them to come to TogoRun for help.
We work with medical device and technology companies, insurance companies, pharmaceutical/biotechnology companies and advocacy and non-profit groups. Our growth has been driven by a singular commitment to exemplary client service, backed by award-winning creativity, in-depth global healthcare knowledge, superb business results for our clients, and a culture of passion, hard work, and fun. These tenets, combined with seasoned staff and globally recognized clients, continue to propel TogoRun’s growth and success.
TogoRun believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
TogoRun’s Washington, D.C. office has an immediate opening for a Senior Account Executive to join a biotech account. This position’s core responsibilities will include:
- Supporting multiple functions across an anchor account; significant focus will be an integrated celebrity campaign
- Developing and editing compelling and high-quality content, including tactical plans, memos, media materials, social media content, client correspondence and targeted collateral
- Event planning and coordination, including support program and logistics
- Driving research projects to inform communications plans
- Participating in media and social media efforts to generate visibility of company and product
- Playing a pivotal role on project management, including taking responsibility for planning, coordination, tracking, and client correspondence for designated area of work
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Managing direct reports and interns
- Assisting with financial responsibilities, including billing
- 3-5 years of healthcare communications experience in an agency setting
- Excellent writing/editing skills required
- Strong detail orientation
- Experience/interest in media relations and a general knowledge of social media platforms
- Ability to demonstrate a results-focused approach and commitment to going the extra mile for clients
- Hard worker and strong team player with a positive attitude and eye toward being a major contributor
- Aptitude for project management and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks without sacrificing quality; solid penchant for time management
- An ability to exude confidence and inspire the confidence of the client
- An ability to support on financial management, assisting Account Supervisor with monthly billing
TogoRun is an award-winning global healthcare communications agency with offices in New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Washington, DC, and London. In addition to being named 2017 Top Places to Work in PR by PR News, TogoRun has also had an unprecedented run as PRWeek Global’s International Agency of the Year (2016, ‘15, and ‘14) and has received more than 220 industry awards.
The agency, which specializes in healthcare, pharmaceutical and consumer wellness public relations and public affairs, has a client roster that includes many of the world’s leading healthcare and consumer companies. TogoRun is part of FleishmanHillard’s strategic network and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Omnicom. For more information, visit www.TogoRun.com.
TogoRun is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. TogoRun does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where TogoRun does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants. Any person who feels that he or she has been subjected to discrimination should immediately report the matter to Talent Development or to a supervisor.
Any reported incident will be investigated. Retaliation against an employee or applicant who makes a good-faith claim of discrimination is prohibited. Employees and applicants may bring good-faith complaints, ask questions, and raise concerns without fear of reprisal or retaliation.
TogoRun is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.