Senior Application Developer- SharePoint, St. Louis
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard’s St. Louis office seeks a Senior Manager specializing in corporate Intranet architecture and custom web application development. The individual will manage existing and emerging technology platforms including but not limited to Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365 (O365), and Azure Cloud Services (Azure).
This individual will be part of a global team of IT professionals, the majority of whom are based in our headquarters in St. Louis. This team includes technical support specialists, network engineers, web development support specialists, financial application developers, knowledge management specialists, messaging technicians, regional technical generalists and server technology specialists. This dynamic team works closely to provide support of our infrastructure and to all staff around the world.
FleishmanHillard Inc., a leading global communications agency, is widely recognized for excellent client service and a strong company culture founded on teamwork, integrity, and personal commitment. We operate throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, South Africa, and Latin America through our 80 owned offices. For more than 60 years, the firm has developed an unsurpassed reputation for delivering a meaningful, positive, and measurable impact on our clients’ performance.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Maintain the operability of FleishmanHillard’s corporate Intranet.
- Serve as a SharePoint Administrator.
- Ensure population and synchronization of SharePoint user profiles with Active Directory and PeopleSoft data.
- Maintain existing Intranet web applications.
- Provide recommendations and implement updates that improve the user experience of the Intranet.
- Participate in the programming of IT applications to support business needs.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications.
- Work effectively with HR and Financial teams on issues that may relate to data integrity of information presented on the Intranet, leadership dashboards, and other custom applications.
- Serve as the team’s lead SQL database expert/developer.
- Serve as a mentor for junior developers.
- Proactively research and locate the necessary tools and processes to identify troublesome trends as they develop; analyze/predict trends and program a long-range plan designed to resolve problems and prevent them from recurring; maintain high service level for the user community and work in a highly functioning team environment.
- Proactively research technology trends of the product; identify uses of purchased enterprise products and its components.
- Ensure that the services are available to support all programming projects. Follow established coding standards and process procedures.
- Follow Change Control processes.
- Facilitate upgrades when necessary.
- Minimum Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Must have 5 years of experience in portal programming tools (including SharePoint, Visual Studio, and SQL Server Manager Studio), maintaining day to day operations of SharePoint coded programs, and creating stored procedures for Microsoft SQL Server 2008, 2008 R2 and above.
Ideal candidates will have:
- At least one full year working with O365 and SharePoint Online.
- Specifically, O365 and SPO Administration configuration/settings
- Familiarity with PowerApps and Power BI
- At least one full year experience with Azure Cloud Services:
- Working with Subscriptions, Resource Groups, App Service, Logic app, Storage account, SQL, Azure tables.
- At least one full year experience working with third party APIs and integrating data into custom applications.
- Familiarity with GitHub web hosting service for version control.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.