Senior Creative Designer, Boston
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opening for a Senior Creative Designer in our Boston office. In addition to a strong portfolio, the ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude, strong presentation skills and insatiable curiosity. They will partner with creative and account teams to concept and execute creative for a variety of clients across a range of mediums including print, video, digital and presentation.
- Conceptualize and ideate on creative executions that represent a client's brand essence, messaging or communications initiatives, and align with program objectives.
- Manage and execute creative design projects from concept to production, including guiding teams of junior designers and interns through creative development.
- Ability to take on and excel with diverse roles and responsibilities; client facing creative (and conceptual) lead, hands on producer, support/back up, other.
- Provide thought leadership, best practices and guidance to clients and account teams on concept development, the creative process, brief development and managing client expectations on design projects.
- Prepare and present client creative presentations and lead creative brainstorms.
- Implement innovative and appropriate current technologies as a part of an overall interactive/communications strategy.
- Monitor emerging trends in interactive technologies, content, design and communications tactics.
- Manage and prioritize projects to ensure flawless delivery.
- Work across a global agency team to continually improve standards of creativity.
- Participate in the new business prep and pitching process working side by side account teams and developing winning presentations and creative assets.
- Voracious appetite to learn, work hard, have fun, be entrepreneurial, curious and inventive within an open studio.
- Must demonstrate the ability to think conceptually and strategically for communications programs that span multiple platforms.
- Ability to convey strategic direction/requirements into visual designs.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience designing for a blend of traditional and digital mediums, including websites, social media, on- and offline advertising, presentation and marketing collateral and emerging technologies.
- A detailed understanding of the role of content in creating great user experiences, i.e. design optimization and best practices, site usability and functionality, etc.
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects at any given time.
- A keen eye for and the ability to execute strong layouts, compositions and typography.
- Expert level knowledge in PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Familiarity with Desktop Central or other project management software a plus, but not required.
- 5+ years of experience in creative design. Previous experience within a public relations, advertising, interactive or marketing firm, or supporting in-house marketing and communications teams is preferred.
- Experience working within an agency setting (or similar) preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.