Senior Vice President Corporate & Reputation Management, Toronto
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
FleishmanHillard is one of the leading Public Relations and Communications agencies in the world – and we take that leadership position seriously. We strive to blaze new trails and create award-winning work that makes others in the industry green with envy.
To fulfill that mandate, our Toronto office is seeking a Sr. Vice President to lead our growing Corporate/Reputation Management practice. The individual who fills this role will have the opportunity to work with one of the best communications teams in the country and will work on some of the most well-known and respected brands in the world.
- Lead and motivate staff with financial services and corporate communications expertise. Effectively supervise and train mid-level and junior account staff, and provide quality control, determine workflow and assignments.
- Build and execute third party influencer, regulatory and social programs for corporate clients that may span consumer packaged goods, financial, public sector, technology, health care, hospitality and professional services sectors.
- Act as a part of the office’s senior leadership team.
- Manage a significant P&L, and operate a profitable practice group, forecasting revenue and expenses accurately. This includes managing budgets and key engagements for an established and well-known client base, and making decisions that ensure the practice runs effectively and efficiently.
- Act as a senior, strategic counselor for clients. Develop and present plans for integrated communications campaigns aimed to reach diverse stakeholders including internal and external audiences such as B2B audiences, c-level executives, advocacy groups, policy influencers and consumers.
- Continue to raise the profile of FH Toronto’s Corporate/Reputation Management practice through business development and marketing efforts, and by leveraging the deep expertise that currently exists within the team to pursue the significant opportunities that exist in both the Toronto and global marketplaces
- Strong client relationship skills and the ability to successfully represent FH and client companies to key stakeholders
- Track record of acquiring new business - either through the incremental growth of current clients or participation in large- and small-scale new business efforts
- Results-focused approach and commitment to go the extra mile for clients and colleagues.
- Our ideal candidate possesses amazing energy is not short on big ideas, and most importantly, has the ability to deliver great strategy on behalf of our clients. Possess a minimum of 12-15 years of experience and likely started a career in what we would call “traditional” PR. But their idea of communications has evolved, and the idea of communications in today’s world is much broader, integrated across many marketing and communications disciplines.
- The most important thing this person possesses is the innate understanding that we are at a very interesting and exciting time in our industry and that’s what makes this person wake up in the morning and want to go to work.
- We want to draw on this person’s experience and tap into that passion. Is this you? If so, we want you to be part of a team that is keen to chart new territory. We want an entrepreneur, a team player and an innovator who will inspire our team and provide amazing client service. We want someone who loves a good challenge and won’t stop until we’ve surpassed our goals.
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency. FleishmanHillard was named “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2013; Advertising Age’s 2012 “Best Places to Work”; and The Holmes Report’s 2012 Global “Public Affairs Agency of the Year.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 80 offices in 29 countries, plus affiliates in 42 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
Diversified Agency Services (DAS), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) (http://www.fleishmanhillard.com), manages Omnicom’s holdings in a variety of marketing communications disciplines. DAS includes over 200 companies, which operate through a combination of networks and regional organizations, serving international and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
Omnicom Group Inc. (www.omnicomgroup.com) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
FleishmanHillard is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.