Senior Vice President (VegaRun), New York City
VegaRun is the digital/consumer arm of TogoRun, Omnicom’s leading health and wellness integrated communications agency, named by PRNews as a 2017 Top Place to Work in PR. We’re a visionary agency with a diverse client portfolio of consumer beauty and beauty aesthetics that provides a unique approach to supporting legacy and emerging brands spanning beauty, health and wellness, biotech, science and beyond. We bring beauty to life traditionally and experientially, harnessing the power of social to propel the conversation.
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
Our Brand Marketing practice is looking for a motivated, energetic, self-starting communications practitioner to join our New York office. This position provides the opportunity to work on a variety of accounts, primarily in the consumer marketing sector, playing a role as strategic integrator, helping to create magnetic ideas that play out across disciplines. This role involves leading integrated teams, driving media strategy, managing client relationships, producing high-quality written material, and implementing integrated communications tactics for clients. The candidate must possess excellent leadership, strategic and media relations skills, including a strong aptitude for social media.
- Provide proactive, seasoned client counsel and creative recommendations on how to meet consumer marketing goals through communications.
- Manage and work with integrated teams to provide clients with seamless multi-channel solutions utilizing media relations, digital, experiential, and social media platforms to deliver maximum performance and results.
- Develop and provide direction for client and media materials: plans, presentations, reports, and communications documents.
- Develop and execute high-quality programs and campaigns from conception to execution to results.
- Manage junior staff members, projects and balance staff workload.
- Develop and manage budgets, staffing, direct strategic planning and ensure profitability.
- 10+ years of experience providing public relations counsel to clients.
- Depth of well-rounded experience in the consumer practice area including familiarity with lifestyle industries such as travel, beauty, healthcare, consumer and technology.
- Passion for CSR initiatives.
- Experience working within integrated cross-discipline teams including, but not limited to advertising, media buying, digital, social, and experiential.
- Proven success working with a variety of consumer media and influencers.
- Experience overseeing million dollar plus programs, events and sponsorships.
- Digitally savvy, with strong experience in developing digital and social media strategies, and creating and executing seamlessly integrated programs and campaigns that align with client objectives.
- Strong capabilities in media relations, from strategy development to generating results.