Social Media Analytics - Senior Account Executive, Dallas
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard's Dallas office is seeking a Senior Account Executive, Social Media Analytics to monitor and report on a variety of global social media campaigns, analyzing and synthesizing data to provide actionable insights and tactical recommendations for our client.
We’re seeking someone who is passionate about social, data and analytic tools. Someone who has an innate curiosity and the desire to find out "why?” Our Dallas office is growing at an amazing rate, and this is an opportunity to produce work for a top client in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment that values team above all. We do great work – and hire only great people, too. Our staff comes from big and small agencies, and from the brand side, providing a range of perspectives and one great office culture.
FleishmanHillard Dallas offers a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth and the opportunity have a panoramic view of Dallas (34 floors up, to be exact). We work on projects ranging in size from regional to global in scope for some resume bolstering brands. Our creative, armed with technical excellence and exceptional client service, deliver communications that advance our clients’ brands.
Sound like what you’re looking for?
- Support the Analytics team in providing overall analysis of social data across multiple programs and social channels.
- Collect and synthesize social and digital data.
- Create audience profiles and segmentation analyses using market research tools.
- Provide monthly and yearly updates to internal teams and client.
- Develop KPIs, dashboards and scorecards.
- Liaise closely with client service teams to provide tangible client recommendations.
- Development of strategic plans, messaging, media materials, and digital/social content.
- Work as a collaborative, decisive partner and liaison across all parties including clients, vendors, creative staff, and operations.
- Stay current with the latest social measurement trends, as well as relevant industry trends.
- 2-4 years of total experience gained digital marketing, planning, and/or analytics.
- Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting social-related data from standard software packages and client databases.
- Comfortable finding the meaning in data, turning data into stories, and presenting data.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to effectively communicate campaign performance to internal and external campaign stakeholders.
- Background providing evaluative volumetric and content analysis of earned social data working with social media monitoring tools such as: Radian6, Sysomos, Crimson Hexagon, Collective Intellect, Tracx, Social Radar, or Netbase.
- Experience with real-time listening for real-time engagement (ideally via social media command centers).
- Experience with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics, Omniture, and WebTrends.
- Skilled user of tools such as Excel, Tableau, Power Pivot, Quantivo.
- Experience with market research and consumer profiling tools such as Simmons, Iconoculture, YouGov, or MRI.
- Understand client’s business requirements, and design reporting and analysis approaches tailored to them
- Ability to quickly pattern spot and surface actionable insights; separate signal from noise.
- Experience distilling complex and high volumes of data into simple KPIs and data visualizations / dashboards / scorecards.
- Experience writing clear and concise presentations for client summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in a straightforward and enlightening way for clients.
- Ability to collaborate and work well with others.
- Ability to contribute to increasing level of innovation in data, analytics.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.