Social Media Analytics Manager, Dallas
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard Dallas office is seeking a Manager, Social Media Analytics to monitor and report on a variety of global social media campaigns, analyzing and synthesizing data to provide actionable insights and tactical recommendations for our client.
We’re seeking someone who is passionate about social, data and analytic tools. Someone who has an innate curiosity and the desire to find out "why?” Our Dallas office is growing at an amazing rate, and this is an opportunity to produce work for a top client in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment that values team above all. We do great work – and hire only great people, too. Our staff comes from big and small agencies, and from the brand side, providing a range of perspectives and one great office culture.
FleishmanHillard Dallas offers a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth and the opportunity have a panoramic view of Dallas (34 floors up, to be exact). We work on projects ranging in size from regional to global in scope for some resume bolstering brands. Our creative, armed with technical excellence and exceptional client service, deliver communications that advance our clients’ brands.
Sound like what you’re looking for?
- Support the Analytics team in providing overall analysis of social data across multiple programs and social channels, including:
- Collect and synthesize data across PESO channels (paid, earned, shared, owned) using various social listening and analytical tools.
- Providing monthly and yearly updates to internal teams and client.
- Develop KPIs, dashboards and scorecards.
- Liaise closely with client service teams to provide tangible client recommendations.
- Stay current with the latest social measurement trends – as well as relevant industry trends
- Collaborative: Works as a collaborative, decisive partner and liaison across all parties including clients, vendors, creative staff, and operations.
- Contribute to making FH Dallas a fun and exciting place to work
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in an advertising, digital or PR agency.
- Strong analytical skills – and previous experience analyzing and interpreting social data.
- Comfortable finding the meaning in data, turning data into stories, and presenting data.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills to effectively communicate campaign performance to internal and external campaign stakeholders.
- Experience with social media monitoring tools: Sysomos, Radian6, Crimson Hexagon.
- Expertise with tools to analyze social data: Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Microsoft AdCenter and DART with working knowledge of enterprise tools from Omniture, Webtrends and Unica.
- Attention to detail with strong project management and prioritization skills; ability to manage ad hoc reporting requests in tandem with ongoing projects.
- Experience working with technical and creative professionals.
- Reasonably technical background preferred to effectively recommend tools and solutions, and partner with technical teams to implement and troubleshoot analytics packages.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Collaborative attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive and excel in a challenging fast-paced environment.
- A desire to work hard and play hard
To be successful, the candidate must have an outstanding track record in supporting and delivering quality work for clients, be a team player and a motivator, and demonstrate the ability to get the job done. A sense of humor is key. Interested candidates should be an outgoing, well-spoken, well-informed person with confidence and common sense. You’ll need a serious interest and awareness of trends, best practices, technology and business applications on the Internet and within FleishmanHillard.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of the Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of DAS, and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries.
About the DAS Group of Companies
The DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.