Sustainability & CSR Account Supervisor (VOX), Boston
Position Overview & Responsibilities:
This position will be part of a VOX team supporting Fortune 500 companies in developing, communicating and executing sustainability and CSR programs. Tasks include development of sustainability and CSR programs, management and writing of corporate sustainability reports and developing and executing communications plans. This individual must have experience managing clients and/or multifaceted campaigns, have excellent interpersonal skills and possess strong writing and project management skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with digital communications and have traditional media relations and social media experience. A successful candidate will also have strong attention to detail and be a willing team player.
- 3-6 years of experience in corporate sustainability reporting, program development and communications
- Experience with the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) framework and corporate sustainability ratings and rankings
- Proven ability to develop and edit high quality written materials, including speeches/talking points, briefing papers, bylines, analytical pieces and press and educational materials for various media formats print, online and broadcast
- Excellent writing and editing skills that reflect 1) an ability to clarify and simplify complicated issues and diverse subject matter, and 2) versatility in tone and technique depending on the author and/or audience
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment, negotiate approvals diplomatically, and maintain composure and production quality under constant deadline pressure
- Ability to recommend, initiate work and projects with minimal direction
- Ability to illustrate a results-focused approach and committed to going the extra mile for clients
- Experience interfacing directly with clients in a fast paced environment
- Strong project management skills are a must
- Attention to detail, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in communication, political science or a related field or equivalent experience
Headquartered in Washington, D.C. and with offices around the country, VOX Global uses a wide variety of communications skills to deliver messaging that resonates with our clients’ target audiences. VOX Global is part the Omnicom strategic communications network and we are committed to personal growth through professional development. For more information, visit www.voxglobal.com.
VOX Global is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. M/F/D/V.