Team Administrator Public Affars and Corporate Communications, London
Position Overview and Responsibilities
We're currently looking for an experienced team administrator to join and support our lively and hectic Public Affairs and Corporate Comms teams.
Day to day tasks include...
- Processing expenses and raising PO’s for Head of PA, Head of Corp, Senior Partner, Head of News & Senior Corporate Director
- Travel coordination national & international, including visa submissions (supported by our travel agency partners)
- Arranging new starter inductions and packs
- Meeting coordination with internal colleagues and clients
- Event planning such as Party Conferences, Meet the Media, external roundtable events and team away days etc.
- Researching and managing restaurant reservations
- Booking internal and external meeting rooms as required, ensuring catering and booking requirements are met
- General admin such as printing and binding presentations as required
- Managing adhoc projects for Senior Partner
- Managing team holiday and sickness tracking
- Managing taxi bookings for both colleagues and clients
- Arranging and attending weekly/monthly team meetings and note taking
- Liaising with building services to announce visitors to the building
- Supporting the ops manager and wider admin team to ensure any office requirements are actioned as necessary
- Coordinating office drinks (approx. twice a month)
- Assisting with company events
- Covering admin team on colleague absences
- The successful candidate will be highly proactive, well organised and able to work at pace.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and an interest in getting to know the business are essential for this role which will require project management across a multi-dimensional consultancy firm, covering numerous different geographies.
- Experienced team assistant with a strong track record of supporting senior executives
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and telephone skills
- Highly organised, ability to juggle and prioritise multiple requests in short time frames
- Advanced admin experience, skill and knowledge
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word) and Prezi
- Minimum 50wpm typing speed
- Strong proofreading skills
- Demonstrates ability to work independently, shows initiative and curiosity
- Demonstrates attention to detail and ensures accuracy
- Strong writing skills; able to generate written correspondence independently with correct use of English grammar and punctuation
- Discreet and utterly trustworthy; trusted to handle confidential and complex assignments
- Works at pace; flexible and reactive with excellent time management skills
- Demonstrates fundamental understanding of client business and industry sectors
- A sense of humour!
If you have experience in the above we would love to hear from you!
More about us…
About FleishmanHillard Fishburn
Our London team harnesses the collective power of creative, social, tech and strategic marketing to produce electric, infectious and award-winning communications. With this in mind, we create provocative, inspiring solutions for big and small brands with stories to tell - which could be anything from a blog or social campaign to an installation, film, event or long-term movement. And while we’re part of a successful Global Group, we have developed a ‘start-up’ mentality of bravery and entrepreneurialism, rooted in business-changing ideas.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
Please do not contact the office directly - only resumes submitted through email@example.com will be considered.