Vice President Brand Marketing/Sponsorships/Advertising Communications, Dallas
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opening for a VP to help lead communications and media relations for a Fortune 10 client’s brand marketing, sponsorship and advertising efforts. If you’re an experienced PR pro with a passion for and expertise in marketing communications and media relations, we would love to work with you. Our VP position provides the opportunity for you to help manage client relationships and play a lead role in the overall strategic communications plan in support of our client’s innovative approach to brand marketing, advertising and sponsorships.
We're looking for:
- An experienced PR pro with a strong background supporting advertising, sponsorship and brand marketing efforts
- Someone with strong ties to the sports, advertising and entertainment media space
- A talented writer who can produce high-quality content across all mediums
- Develop and provide strategic direction for various client materials: plans, presentations, reports, news releases, blogs, media strategy and message documents
- Provide proactive and reactive client counsel and creative recommendations on meeting client goals through integrated communications
- Build, maintain and develop new/existing client relationships
- Develop and execute high-quality media programs from conception to placement
- Recommend and support executive visibility/thought leadership opportunities aligned with the clients’ strategy and positioning
- Manage projects and timelines efficiently while balancing staff workload
- 8-10 years of experience providing public relations counsel in support of clients’ efforts around sponsorships, advertising and brand marketing
- Experience working for a leading brand in support of advertising campaigns and sports and entertainment sponsorships
- Existing relationships with media who cover advertising and the business of sports and entertainment
- Knowledge of/experience with key advertising and brand marketing events
- Experience developing and executing strategic communications plans that are relevant, creative and measureable
- Demonstrated ability to draft and edit high-quality written materials, including media pitches, bylines, presentations and social content
- Strong client presence and relationship-building skills, with an ability to lead a client to a strategy and point of view
- Proven ability to contribute to compelling new business proposals and present them effectively and persuasively
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and management skills – business minded and sound judgment
- Demonstrated ability to lead, prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Proficiency in meeting deadlines without sacrificing quality
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.