Vice President Consumer, New York
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard’s New York office is seeking a dynamic, passionate consumer brand marketer to join our Consumer Marketing team. The Vice President will serve as a client lead on top-tier global brands and as a mentor and manager to members of the group.
- Serving as the key point of contact for clients of major consumer brands.
- Developing, presenting and executing plans for integrated communications campaigns, including media, influencer and social strategy, that deliver measurable results.
- Bringing proactive, strategic and creative thinking to clients and teams, based on current and future industry trends
- Playing a key role in driving new business opportunities forward, including managing research and insights, creative idea development and packaging of services and capabilities.
- Motivating and coaching junior team members consistently, including weekly check-ins and contributing to annual reviews.
- Managing financial aspects of the business, including accurate revenue forecasting and budgeting and team member utilization.
- 8+ years of successful experience managing integrated, impactful consumer communications programs. Agency experience is a must.
- Versatility of experience across lifestyle verticals is preferred (e.g., fitness, fashion, food & beverage, consumer tech).
- Strong strategic thinker, with an ability to lead the development of programs for clients and the office that are distinctive, relevant, creative, and measurable.
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively, draw conclusions, make recommendations, establish reasonable timelines and areas of responsibility, anticipate costs, and identify measures of success.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple activities seamlessly, effectively and efficiently.
- Open-minded and collaborative team mentality.
- Energetic self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps things on track; knows when to ask for help.
- Polished, energetic and dynamic presence, confident in consulting senior clients and executives.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.