Vice President Corporate, New York
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, transmedia and social content.
The New York office of FleishmanHillard has an opportunity for an experienced, energetic communications professional with a background in corporate communications. This position provides a fantastic opportunity for a passionate PR practitioner to join a corporate communications team with a globally-known client in the CPG space.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Set direction, manage a team, and lead new business development for clients based in NY and, collaboration with other senior leaders in the Americas, EMEA, and Asia.
- Develop and execute high-quality integrated communications programs from conception to execution to placement.
- Serve as a senior counselor to existing clients and potential new clients.
- Use subject matter expertise to contribute compelling ideas for new business proposals and present them effectively and persuasively.
- Have strong relationships with national, trade, and industry-related influencers and senior communications executives.
- Be able to address the communications needs of companies that face both opportunities and threats. Experience in crisis situations is a plus.
- 12 years overall and 10+ years of corporate communications and CPG sector experience.
- PR agency experience is preferred.
- Polished executive presence and the ability to consult confidently and effectively with C-level executives as well as other senior counselors throughout the FH network.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain solid client and influencer relationships and deliver outstanding results.
- Well versed in all forms of social, digital and integrated marketing; continue to drive the adoption of digital practices into all client programs and new business efforts.
- Proven ability to prioritize, be assertive, and take ownership is essential to success. This translates to strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to effectively motivate lead staff and clients.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.