FleishmanHillard Shorlisted for 14 2018 EMEA SABRE Awards, Including Pan-EMEA Consultancy of the Year
ST. LOUIS, April 24, 2018 — FleishmanHillard has been shortlisted for 14 2018 EMEA SABRE Awards, including Pan-EMEA Consultancy of the Year. The agency also picked up nominations in consultancy of the year categories for three geographic regions: Africa, Russia/CIS and UK. For its work on behalf of clients such as Crocs, The Polish Association of Juice Producers, Philips and Hope for Mundial, FH picked up ten more shortlist nods across a number of categories.
Additionally, Omincom Public Relations Group picked up three shortlist nominations: one for Mediterranean Consultancy of the Year, and one each in the Government Agencies and Public Education categories.
The winners of the awards, which are presented by The Holmes Report, will be announced at a ceremony in Amsterdam on May 23, 2018.
- Pan-EMEA Consultancy of the Year
- Africa Consultancies of the Year
- Russia/CIS Consultancies of the Year
- UK Consultancies of the Year
- Crocs, “Crocs X Kane” (United Kingdom and Ireland (Small Budget))
- The Polish Association of Juice Producers (KUPS), “Juices and Mousses – Vitamins in SMART Form!” (Multi-Country Programme)
- Royal Philips with OneVoice Connect (a consortium of Omnicom agencies), “Philips Future Health Index” (Global Programme)
- O2 Czech Republic with O2 Slovakia with Triad Advertising (SVK) and Seesame (SVK), “Our Freedom is (Still) Not Granted” (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Ingosstrakh with FleishmanHillard Vanguard, “Window to Russia — Masterpieces of Seven Generations” (Corporate Media Relations)
- Rich Juice with FleishmanHillard Vanguard, “HomeAwayArlanda – Five Star Flight Spotting—Swedavia & HomeAway with FLB Europa Rich Crystal by Karim Rashid” (Word of Mouth)
- Hope for Mundial, “5th Football World Cup of Children from Care Homes” (Special Event)
- Seagate with FleishmanHillard Fishburn, “What’s a Zettabyte Between Friends?” (Technology: Hardware)
- O2 Czech Republic with O2 Slovakia with Triad Advertising (SVK) and Seesame (SVK), “Our Freedom is (Still) Not Granted” (Telecommunications)
- EU with FleishmanHillard Fishburn, “Sharing Nour’s Story” (Government Agencies)
Omnicom PR Group:
- Mediterranean Consultancies of the Year
- The Netherlands Ministry of Justice and Security with Omnicom PR Group, “Cybersecurity Heroes – Alert Online” (Government Agencies)
- Clemontoni with Omnicom PR Group, “Serious Play: Learning Coding at School” (Public Education)