AMEC 10th Global Summit on Measurement
When: June 12-14, 2018
Where: Hotel Pullman Barcelona Skipper, Barcelona, Spain
Join us at the AMEC 10th Global Summit on Measurement: “Measurement & the Three i’s” to hear from experts from around the world as they discuss the latest trends in insights, innovation and integration. Two of FleishmanHillard’s own, Natasha Kennedy, global MD, research, analytics and measurement, and Ben Levine, head of research, analytics and measurement for FleishmanHillard Fishburn, will participate on two panels.
AMEC M3 Measurement Maturity Mapper: June 14, 11:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.
The new AMEC M3 Measurement Maturity Mapper will allow AMEC members and clients to plot their measurement journey against the set of guidelines within the Barcelona Principles:
- Identify where you are on the AMEC M3 scale
- Plan how you can improve and grow your evaluation program to drive business success
- Use the information to build a measurement offer that works and delivers business benefits
- Learn your strengths and weaknesses
- Take your programme to the next level and integrate throughout your business
Ben Levine, Director, Head of Research, Analytics & Measurement, FleishmanHillard Fishburn
Paul Hender, Head of Insight EMIA, Cision
Aseem Sood, CEO, Impact Research & Measurement
Colin Wheeler, Managing Director, Survey Solutions
Is PR evaluation becoming the norm but still stalled in output measures?: June 14, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
How to move your clients and internal executives to a strategic evaluation approach.
The workshop will look at how PR firms are increasingly turning to data and analytics.
- But how is the PR industry really doing overall in embracing evaluation?
- What more can PR firms do to make evaluation a routine part of their skill set? Members of the panel share how they do it
- How to say “no” to stakeholders and clients who still want to use AVEs
- How can measurement firms and the PR industry work better together to mount a final push to make evaluation a PR necessity?
Jon Meakin, Global Head of Strategic Services, Grayling
Jonny Bentwood, Global Head of Data & Analytics, GOLIN
Allison Spray, Director of Data and Insights, Hill+Knowlton Strategies
Giles Peddy, SVP Corporate Development, LEWIS
Francis Ingham, Director General, PRCA and Chief Executive, ICCO
Natasha Kennedy, Global Managing Director, Research, Analytics and Measurement Practice Group, FleishmanHillard