FleishmanHillard Shortlisted for 10 Awards at PRWeek U.S. Awards 2019
ST. LOUIS, December 5, 2018 — FleishmanHillard has been shortlisted for ten awards at the 2019 PRWeek U.S. Awards, presented by PRWeek U.S. The global public relations and marketing agency earned nods for Oustanding Large Agency of the Year, as well as for work on behalf of clients General Motors, Elanco, Philips and Aflac.
- FleishmanHillard (Finalist, Outstanding Large Agency)
- General Motors/Cruise Automation, “Positioning General Motors as an AV Leader” (Finalist, Best in Technology)
- Elanco, “Founders – and Owners – Lead the New Company” (Finalist, Best in Internal Communications)
- Aflac, “A 60-Year-Old Promise Quacks to Life” (Finalist, Best in Corporate Branding)
- General Motors, “A World of Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions, Zero Congestion” (Finalist, Best in Corporate Branding)
- Elanco Animal Health, “Largest Pharma IPO of 2018 – Listing NewCo on NYSE” (Finalist, Best in Financial Communications)
- General Motors/Cruise Automation, “Positioning General Motors as an AV Leader” (Finalist, Best in Financial Communications)
- Aflac, “A 60-Year-Old Promise Quacks to Life” (Finalist, Best in Corporate Social Responsibility)
Additionally, PRWeek revealed two new special 20th-anniversary categories: Best Campaign of the Past 20 Years and Agency of the Past 20 Years. FleishmanHillard has been nominated for both awards.
The Best Agency award goes to the agency that won the most PRWeek Awards over the last 20 years across the Campaign, Technique, Personality and Agency categories.
As part of Omnicom One Voice, Philips’ Breathless Choir was also nominated for Best Campaign of the Past 20 Years. The campaign that showcased the most creativity, innovation, ability to raise brand awareness and meaningful results will earn this award. The finalists were chosen by a panel of judges from a shortlist produced via a poll of PRWeek readers that assessed the best 20 campaigns of the past two decades.
Winners will be announced at the 2019 PRWeek U.S. Awards ceremony in New York City on Thursday, March 21, 2019.
View the complete list of finalists on PRWeek.