FleishmanHillard Named to 2019 North American SABRE Awards Shortlist
ST. LOUIS, March 25, 2019 — FleishmanHillard has been shortlisted for several awards at the 2019 North American SABRE Awards, presented by The Holmes Report. The global public relations and marketing firm earned shortlist nominations for Large Agency of the Year, its A.I. thought leadership report, as well as for work on behalf of clients Emerson, Elanco, AARP and United Nations.
The awards recognize campaigns that demonstrate notable success in brand reputation and engagement. Each entry is evaluated by a jury of industry leaders and FleishmanHillard’s Alyssa Garnick was selected as one of this year’s judges.
Winners will be announced at a ceremony in New York City on May 7, 2019.
- FleishmanHillard (Large Agency of the Year)
- FleishmanHillard, “Driving Tech Sector Through A.I. Thought Leadership” (Silver SABRE Awards, Thought Leadership in PR)
- Emerson, “Leveraging Premier Energy Conference to Spotlight the Ways Automation Is Making Energy Digital Trans” (Marketing Communications, Business-to-Business)
- Emerson, “Creating Online Ambassadors to Share Emerson’s Story with the World” (Corporate Reputation, Employer Branding)
- Aflac with Marina Maher Communications, “My Special Aflac Duck” (Experiential, Trade Show)
- AARP, “AARP Disrupt Dementia Sparks New Solutions to Address the World’s Brain Health Crisis” (Specialist Audience, Marketing to Seniors)
- Elanco, “Owning the Future | Building Momentum for the Largest Pharma IPO in 2018” (Healthcare, Animal Care)
- United Nations’ Women’s HeforShe Movement, “More Powerful Together” (International, Multimarket Campaign)
- Gatorade, “Gatorade Beat the Heat” (Digital and Social Media, Branded Journalism)
View the complete list of finalists on The Holmes Report.