FleishmanHillard Earns Finalist Nods at 2019 EMEA SABRE Awards
ST. LOUIS, April 8, 2019 — FleishmanHillard has been named a finalist in several categories at the 2019 SABRE Awards EMEA, presented by The Holmes Report. The global public relations and marketing firm earned shortlist recognition for its work on behalf of various clients, including Thomson Reuters Foundation, Roche, Samsung, Philips, Roche Products Ireland and Aeroflot Airlines.
Winners will be announced at a ceremony in London on May 22, 2019.
- FleishmanHillard Fishburn (UK Consultancies of the Year)
- Thomson Reuters Foundation, “The Launch of Openly” (Geographic, Global Programme)
- Roche with APCO Worldwide and Nudge Digital, “FutureProofing Healthcare – The Sustainability Index” (Advocacy, Public Affairs)
- Samsung, “Mobile Couture” (Digital and Social Media, Influencer Marketing)
- Philips, “Dutch Masterjuices” (Experiential, Publicity Stunt)
- Roche Products (Ireland) Ltd, “MSunderstood Café” (Experiential, Special Event)
- Aeroflot Airlines with Orta Communications, “Aeroflot’s Sulimov Dogs as Special Children’s Guardian Angels” (Business-to-Business, Transportation & Logistics)
View the complete list of finalists on The Holmes Report.