FleishmanHillard Earns Six Shortlist Nods at ICCO Global Awards 2019
ST. LOUIS, October 30, 2019 — FleishmanHillard has been named a six-time finalist in two agency and four campaign categories at the ICCO Global Awards 2019.
The global public relations and marketing firm earned Regional Network of the Year shortlist nods in both the Americas and EMEA regions. The agency was also recognized in four campaign categories for work on behalf of clients, Samsung and Thomson Reuters Foundation.
The annual awards program recognizes excellence and effectiveness in global public relations work. Winners will be announced at a ceremony in London on December 3, 2019.
- FleishmanHillard (Regional Network of Year Award, Americas)
- FleishmanHillard Fishburn (Regional Network of Year Award, EMEA)
- Samsung, “Mobile Couture” (World’s Best PR Campaign, Technology)
- Samsung, “Mobile Couture” (World’s Best PR Campaign, Event, Launch or Stunt Award)
- Samsung, “Mobile Couture” (World’s Best PR Campaign, Lifestyle)
- Thomson Reuters Foundation, “Writing a Global Wrong in LGBT+ Media” (World’s Best PR Campaign, Not-For-Profit)
View the complete list of finalists on ICCO Global Awards 2019 Shortlist.