FleishmanHillard Named Finalist in Multiple Categories at ICCO Global Awards 2020
ST. LOUIS, November 17, 2020 – FleishmanHillard earned several finalist nods at this year’s ICCO Global Awards for Regional Network of the Year – Americas and exceptional client work. The global public relations and marketing agency received shortlist nominations for work on behalf of clients, Noluma, PGA, Samsung Russia, Santander, and Viber and WWF.
Presented by The International Communications Consultancy Organisation (ICCO), the ICCO Global Awards program celebrates excellent and creative public relations work, practitioners and agencies.
- FleishmanHillard (Regional Network of the Year – Americas)
- Noluma with FleishmanHillard Fishburn, “Giving Milk Its Bottle Back” (B2B; Strategy and Evaluation in a Campaign)
- PGA, “PGA of America” (Media Relations)
- Samsung Russia with FleishmanHillard Vanguard and Orta Communications, “The New Media Reality in Russia” (Consumer)
- Santander with FleishmanHillard Fishburn, “The Future of the Homeownership Dream” (Financial Services)
- Viber and WWF with FleishmanHillard Vanguard and Orta Communications, “Viber and WWF: Saving Siberian Tiger” (Technology)
Winners will be announced during a virtual ceremony on December 2. View the complete list of finalists here.