Account Director / Vice President (Corporate Affairs)
FleishmanHillard is looking for energetic, creative, passionate professional to join as Account Director / Vice President in our dynamic corporate affairs team. This position provides a fantastic opportunity for a communications specialist with a strategic mindset as well as strong media and content skills. In this position, you will grow and work on iconic global brands, across a broad range of industries.
Candidate will work in a fast-paced environment with collaborative teams; advising our clients on integrated programs encompassing corporate positioning and reputation, high-level media and analyst relations, social media, executive communications, issues management, and employee communications.
What will you do?
- Grow and develop new and existing corporate accounts.
- Identify opportunities for new business, develop strategies and teams for winning, and participate in winning the business.
- Develop products and capabilities to reach out to new markets and expand our business.
- Work with existing team members to identify greatest opportunities for growth and plans for pursuing them.
- Manage projects to deliver value, involving team members from all levels and all areas of the firm.
- Develop client plans and budgets, and work with a team to achieve outstanding results.
- Provide high-level creative, strategic thinking on current and future client projects.
What you will need:
- Minimum of 10 years of PR experience in developing and implementing communications programs to bolster corporate reputation and communications strategies.
- Emphasis on healthcare, technology and financial services sectors or public affairs, crisis management or digital strategy useful.
- Excellent writing abilities in English and preferably in Chinese with extensive experience in all forms of corporate and executive communication, from business media news releases to executive talking points.
- Ability to manage accounts, identify and solve problems with minimal direction
- Ability to think creatively and deploy emerging media communications strategies on behalf of clients.
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as proven ability to lead teams.
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver - gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
What you’ll receive:
- A progressive and fun environment to propel your career in integrated communications to a new level.
- Be part of an international network which has a strong coaching and collaboration culture.
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits.
- Boundless professional development opportunities to feed your passion for innovation and creative thinking, relentless drive to deliver tangible business results through a combination of technology, data analytics, social media, and communications.
Entrepreneurship is a way of life here, implying ambition, commitment, and collaboration to build your business every day. If your talent, drive, team spirit and creativity are exceptional, we want to hear from you today.