Account Executive / Senior Account Executive - Paid Social, New York
FleishmanHillard, a leading global communications firm, has an immediate opening for an account executive or senior account executive to join our New York office on our Social & Innovation team. This position is a fantastic opportunity for an integrated digital communications practitioner with a background in and passion for consumer engagement, influencer marketing, public relations and social media to work with collaborative teams on brand building and content creation on behalf of our Fortune-ranked consumer clients.
FleishmanHillard is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create cutting-edge programs for our clients. More than 90 percent of FleishmanHillard clients work with teams from more than one geographic location and across multiple practice offerings.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Execute day-to-day account activities, including influencer research, social content planning and measurement.
- Keep the team informed of social platform updates and enhancements.
- Develop paid media targeting strategies across social platforms.
- Junior level knowledge of digital and content strategy, including knowledge of social and publishing platforms.
- Project and production management which means understanding of creative development process, working with visual design and production teams.
- 1-3 years of integrated marketing and/or digital communications experience in an agency or corporate setting, including 2+ years of hands-on paid social or search media program execution.
- Demonstrated experience planning and managing strategic paid media campaigns across media platforms (including Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.) and content marketing platforms (e.g. Sharethrough, Outbrain, etc.) that are aligned to achieving business and social media objectives.
- Experience providing best practices, latest trends and recommendations across the paid digital ecosystem including content and creative units, researching keywords, building target audiences, structuring and managing campaigns, optimizing campaign performance and communicating campaign performance and ROAS (Return on Ad Spend).
- Candidates should be able to provide examples of campaign planning processes including channel selection, ideal creative formats, flighting and budget weighting.
- Strong analytical skills; must be proficient in analyzing and interpreting media data from standard platforms, software packages and client databases.
- Background providing evaluative volumetric and content analysis of digital data in Excel. Knowledge of data analysis systems like Tableau, Power Pivot, Quantivo, or Google Sheets a bonus. Experience with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics, Omniture, or WebTrends.
- Experience with implementing tracking and conversion pixels from all major social ad platforms.
- Understand client’s business requirements, and design reporting and analysis approaches tailored to measuring primary objectives and key business outcomes.
- Experience distilling complex and high volumes of data into simple KPIs and data visualizations / dashboards / scorecards.
- Experience writing clear and concise presentations for client summarizing data insights, outcomes and implications in a straightforward and enlightening way for clients.
About FleishmanHillard New York
FH New York has built its reputation on creating customized, integrated solutions that deliver what our clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. No two companies face exactly the same challenges or opportunities, which is why we believe in carving out the right path for each client rather than reaching into the same bag of tricks. In our experience, the landscape changes too fast to rely on the “tried and tested.” That said, we do learn from experience. We’ve blazed trails for startups and Fortune 10 companies around the world, and each adventure has inspired us – inspired new ideas, new thinking, and new ways of working.
Here at FH New York, we seek early adopters, self-starters, beta testers. Energetic professionals with good instincts, an adventurous spirit and passion for collaboration. Our culture values talented, nimble, creative people who both are exemplary leaders and effective team players.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at http://www.fleishmanhillard.com/.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.