Can you create an instant impact on Instagram? Are you gifted at developing GIFs? Know your way around print and production? Able to to take a brief and read between the lines? If so, we want to hear from you.
FleishmanHillard has an immediate opening for a talented senior designer with a well rounded portfolio. We’re looking for a candidate with a voracious appetite to learn, grow, work hard and have fun. If you are curious and inventive, are someone who is not afraid to push the creative boundaries and drive our clients to new levels of innovative thinking – then read on.
FleishmanHillard Dallas offers a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth and the opportunity to have a panoramic view of Dallas–34 floors up to be exact. We work on projects ranging from regional to global in scope for some resume bolstering brands. In this position you’ll have the opportunity to contribute against the full spectrum of communication mediums and disciplines including interactive, mobile, social, advertising, branding, experiential, video, motion, presentations, environmental and print.
FleishmanHillard is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create cutting-edge programs for our clients.
We believe a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives, and we recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Sound like what you’re looking for?
- Design outstanding design for all things social and digital including: cross channel applications, large scale web engagements, online advertising, digital marketing, business development initiatives, branding collateral and video
- Work collaboratively with design and account team to produce creative design solutions for clients spanning platforms, including the development of content for branded social media channels, mobile, presentations, print materials, websites, blogs, etc.
- Develop original design concepts for multiple, simultaneous projects
- Insatiable appetite to learn, grow, work hard, have fun, be entrepreneurial, curious and inventive
- Minimum of three years of experience doing awesome design work—preferably for a social media, public relations, advertising, interactive, or marketing firm
- A stellar portfolio
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design or related field
- Ability to simultaneously work on multiple projects at any given time
- Mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience with After Effects and other audio/video editing software a plus
- Experience w/online advertising, banner design & production, rich media advertising, HTML e-mails, screensavers, games, as well as other emerging technologies
- Ability to convey strategic direction/requirements into visual designs
- A detailed understanding of best social media and web practices, i.e. design optimization, usability & functionality
- Solid understanding of web technologies including browsers, platforms and devices