Assistant Account Executive- Social Analytics, Kansas City
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
FleishmanHillard, a leading global communications agency, has an immediate opening in our Kansas City office for an Assistant Account Executive to join our dynamic brand marketing practice. We’re seeking someone to monitor and report on a variety of global social media campaigns, analyzing and synthesizing data to provide actionable insights and tactical recommendations for our clients. We’re seeking someone who is passionate about social, analytics and marketing. Someone who has an innate curiosity and the desire to find out "why?” The FleishmanHillard experience provides the opportunity to grow personally and professionally through exposure to client service and the inner workings of an international communications firm.
FleishmanHillard is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create cutting-edge programs for our clients. More than 90 percent of FH clients work with teams from more than one geographic location, and across multiple practice offerings. We believe a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Play an active role in daily social media listening for a variety of national and global clients.
- Assist in developing social insights from primary and secondary market research, business analysis and competitive data.
- Work closely under senior analysts’ guidance to implement social and digital strategies.
- Conduct analysis through the use of social listening tools, audience intelligence tools, and owned analytics tools.
- Analyze and evaluate website performance through Google Analytics.
- Assist in developing and evaluating client KPI’s.
- Create and execute day-to-day social and digital deliverables, including reports, content creation, campaign optimization, project and account management.
- Help shape client content, stories, and messages, with the goal of reaching diverse audiences where they consume information.
- Stay current with the latest social measurement trends, as well as relevant industry trends.
- Co-create and execute social content to engage fans and achieve client business objectives; Use social media software to assist with calendaring and publishing
- Help manage social media channels and communities for clients.
- Play a key in handling many day-to-day deliverables, including written content creation as well as project and account management.
- Develop and review high-quality, thoughtfully written materials, including press releases and media pitches.
- Ensuring account team alignment by setting priorities, delegating responsibilities (as appropriate) and maintaining deadlines.
- Communicating directly with the client during team meetings and in day-to-day project management.
- 1-2 years of experience specifically with executing social media listening programs and delivering reports that inform internal and client teams.
- Strong analytic skills analyze and interpret social-related data Experience with any of the following analytics tools: Google Analytics, Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Social Rank, Google UTMs
- Strong understanding of multiple social platforms including Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, and YouTube
- Strong writer and communicator, equally comfortable advocating as listening
- Ability to high volume of information and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in groups to provide research and support for integrated marketing campaigns
- Possesses passion for social media and speaking on behalf of a brand.
- Excellent research, writing, editing and organization skills
- Experience utilizing tools such as Excel, Google Data Studio, Tableau, Power Pivot, Quantivo
- Ability to work easily in both large team environments or independently
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn from our industry-leading team of counselors.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.