Account Executive - Social Media Specialist, Atlanta
At FleishmanHillard, we believe that the role of social is to create, protect and nurture relationships. In order to build relationships, we must first bring together the science [data and insights] and art [creativity] to identify relevant audiences and appropriate channels to craft meaningful content and vivid stories. This approach influences behaviors and inspires action.
We are seeking a highly motivated and social-savvy Account Executive with positive energy to join our team of strategists, analysts and relationship managers. This person will join a growing team in Atlanta, and work with colleagues throughout the FH network to support clients across a variety of industries including healthcare, enterprise technology and education. You’ll work with diverse teams to help imagine and then develop and activate integrated programs, campaigns and content across social channels.
The successful hire will be a pop-culture sponge, track trends and understand how current social phenomena and innovations present new opportunities.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Be a good team member in the Social & Innovation practice of FH, locally, regionally and globally
- Play a pivotal social role with many of the day-to-day client engagement activities on Atlanta’s account teams
- Co-create and execute content and strategy to engage fans and achieve client business objectives
- Ensure appropriate messaging and manage editorial calendar planning process
- Generate new ideas to engage and grow vibrant, healthy communities on social channels
- Help manage social media channels and communities for clients and non-profits
- Stay current with company news, implications for social and understanding nuances of communities and content
- Use social media software tools (Sprinklr, Hootsuite) to assist with calendaring and publishing
- Use insights, metrics and analytics tools (Crimson Hexagon, Sysomos) to optimize communications in type, tone, frequency, and topic – as well as improve community growth and engagement
- Interface with clients regularly and be adept at anticipating client needs
- Conduct research and compile POVs on social issues, trends and topics, as needed
- Participate in and contribute ideas to planning meetings and brainstorms
- Be a positive member of your own communities
- 2+ years of experience in social media role
- Experience in social media strategy, content development and/or engagement
- Understanding of social metrics and analytics
- Strong understanding of multiple social platforms including Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tik Tok, and YouTube
- Strong writer and communicator, equally comfortable advocating as listening
- Good eye for creative design and curiosity about what’s next
- Understanding of influencer marketing and/or paid media is not required, but a plus
- Degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field is not required, but a plus
- Creative thinking and analytical problem-solving
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.