Account Executive Social, New York
FleishmanHillard, a leading global communications firm, has an immediate opening for an account supervisor to join our New York office on our Social & Innovation team. This position is a fantastic opportunity for an integrated digital communications practitioner with a background in and passion for consumer engagement, influencer marketing, public relations and social media to work with collaborative teams on brand building and content creation on behalf of our Fortune-ranked consumer client.
FleishmanHillard is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create cutting-edge programs for our clients. More than 90 percent of FleishmanHillard clients work with teams from more than one geographic location and across multiple practice offerings.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Implement influencer programs for consumer clients including long-term relationships, seasonal activations and reporting.
- Identify, cultivate and manage relationships with lifestyle, food and technology influencers across blog, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook and emerging digital platforms.
- Support regular on-site event activation support.
- Implement Brief and process workflows, outlining asset needs to ensure seamless influencer marketing campaign execution and content delivery to creative social, public relations, creative and marketing teams.
- Develop and edit high-quality written materials, including creative content ideas, social media content and marketing collateral. Ensure all adhere to client brand standards.
- Uncover trends and creative storytelling opportunities that leverage influencers to co-create engaging content.
- Manage campaign timelines, workflow and industry compliance/approvals with clients and influencers.
- Monitor, track and benchmark individual influencer and campaign performance.
- Own ongoing status trackers including influencer relationship management, budget and financial trackers.
- Understanding of research and benchmark against leaders in influencer marketing and client competitor set.
- Investigate emerging social technologies and platforms to uncover opportunities for ongoing innovation.
- Provide consumer and category insights and expertise to assist in the development of marketing materials.
- 1-2 years of experience implementing influencer marketing and digital communications programs, preferably in an agency setting. Experience supporting recognized global brands is highly preferred, with a strong working knowledge of the consumer marketing space.
- Junior level knowledge of digital and content strategy, including knowledge of social and publishing platforms
- Baseline understanding of paid media, particularly in the area of promoted and branded social content
- Project and production management which means understanding of creative development process, working with visual design and production teams
- Short and long-form copywriting skills
- Basic knowledge of communications and earned media
- Organization skills and attention to detail are a must
- Knowledge of influencer marketing best practices, tools and regulatory (FTC) guidelines is a plus.
- Passion for social technologies; tech savvy and curious about emerging trends and platforms such as Curalate Fanreel, Facebook Handshake and #PAID.
- Creative thinker who can brainstorm innovative ideas to support brand initiatives with focus influencers, consumer engagement and editorial storytelling.
- Web analytics and social listening knowledge, measuring campaign performance and analyzing metrics to support overall content strategy.
- Proven ability to prioritize, be self-starting and take ownership is essential to success. This translates to strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to effectively motivate staff and clients.
- Energetic, and resourceful problem solver — gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Good interpersonal skills, can work effectively in a team environment, negotiate approvals diplomatically and maintain composure and quality under constant deadline pressure.
About FleishmanHillard New York
FH New York has built its reputation on creating customized, integrated solutions that deliver what our clients value most: meaningful, positive and measurable impact on the performance of their organizations. No two companies face exactly the same challenges or opportunities, which is why we believe in carving out the right path for each client rather than reaching into the same bag of tricks. In our experience, the landscape changes too fast to rely on the “tried and tested.” That said, we do learn from experience. We’ve blazed trails for startups and Fortune 10 companies around the world, and each adventure has inspired us – inspired new ideas, new thinking, and new ways of working.
Here at FH New York, we seek early adopters, self-starters, beta testers. Energetic professionals with good instincts, an adventurous spirit and passion for collaboration. Our culture values talented, nimble, creative people who both are exemplary leaders and effective team players.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for eight years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.