Account Executive, Technology Public Relations, Hong Kong
FleishmanHillard is one of the world’s leading communications agencies. Today we have approximately 2,500 employees in over 80 offices across 24 countries working for our clients.
To further support our continuously growing technology team in Hong Kong, we are urgently seeking to hire a PR Account Executive. This role offers:
- Outstanding career development opportunities in one of the world’s leading PR agencies
- Exciting challenges in an international environment
- An introduction to client consultancy and project management
- A fantastic working environment in a dynamic team
- An opportunity to work with interesting clients on varied and constantly evolving themes
- Proactively identify opportunities to insert clients into the broader trends and news cycles of the day by maintaining a high level of relevant tech industry awareness.
- Work with members of the technology team to manage and execute integrated communications programs that embrace all areas of communications for technology clients, including product PR and executive thought leadership.
- Play a pivotal role in handling many of the day-to-day deliverables for the technology practice’s account teams, including proactive and reactive content creation, and oversight across project and account management.
What we expect / require from you:
- Degree qualified
- Minimum 1 year of agency experience in developing and implementing communications programs, with an emphasis on public relations work for large enterprise/B2B clients.
- A desire to work in corporation communications
- Strong writing skills
- Creativity with strong organisational skills
- Skilled communicator with the ability to empathise
- Quick learner – ability to grasp instructions first time
- High level of engagement
- A good knowledge of standard software such as MS Office
Do you have the skills necessary for this role? If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV (preferably in a PDF file) including your current salary, expected salary and notice period.