Account Manager (Corporate)
The Hong Kong office is on the lookout for a forward-thinking Account Manager to join our dynamic corporate affairs team. This position provides a fantastic opportunity for a communications specialist with a strategic mindset as well as strong media and content skills. In this position, you will grow and work closely with energetic senior management on iconic global brands, across a broad range of industries including healthcare, technology, financial services, luxury, supply chain and government.
Candidate will work in a fast-paced environment with collaborative teams; support our clients on integrated programs encompassing corporate positioning and reputation, high-level media and analyst relations, social media, executive communications, issues management, and employee communications.
What will you do?
- The ideal candidate will work with senior members of the team to manage and execute integrated communications programs that embrace all areas of communications for clients, including corporate reputation, executive profiling, media and stakeholder engagement, and crises/issues management.
- Work closely with trade, business, local and international media to shape and control communications that are in line with overall client and account objectives.
- Assist in handling many of the day-to-day deliverables for the teams, including content creation and project and account management.
- Work with senior team members to assist with client management, meeting deadline and budget expectations.
- Develop and edit high-quality written materials, including press releases; pitch letters, background materials, planning documents, and executive communications.
What you will need:
- Minimum of 4 years of PR experience in developing and implementing communications programs, with an emphasis on public relations work across healthcare, public affairs, corporate, technology and/or financial services industry.
- Bilingual in Cantonese and English, Mandarin an asset.
- Excellent writing abilities (both English and Chinese) with extensive experience in all forms of corporate and executive communication, from business media news releases to executive talking points.
- Ability to engage off- and online audiences and tell complex stories in an easily digestible way.
- Strong knowledge of local business, financial, or technology and vertical trade media, preferably with an emphasis on the healthcare sector, and well-developed-skills in building and maintaining traditional and digital media relationships. A demonstrated hands-on media approach is required.
- Ability to develop and generate support for strategic, comprehensive communications plans that apply creative tactics and use a variety of communication channels, including digital (e-mail, social media, blogs and intranet), print publications and brochures, executive memos, face-to-face meeting scripts/talking points, special events, video, and FAQs.
- Project management experience working directly with clients on day-to-day activities. Commitment to go the extra mile for clients and quality work.
- Be results-oriented, organized, with acute attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Broad business understanding, strong analytical abilities and critical, creative thinking.
- A strong team orientation is critical based on the collaborative culture of the office and FleishmanHillard.
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps them on track.
What you’ll receive:
- A progressive and fun environment to propel your career in integrated communications to a new level.
- Be part of an international network which has a strong coaching and collaboration culture.
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits.
- Endless training and professional development opportunities to build your passion for innovation and creative thinking, relentless drive to deliver tangible business results through a combination of technology, data analytics, social media, and communications.
If you are ready for your next challenging role in strategic communications and PR, we want to hear from you.