Account Manager / Senior Account Executive (Tech PR), Hong Kong
FleishmanHillard is one of the world’s leading communications agencies. Today we have approximately 2,300 employees in over 80 offices across 30+ countries working for our clients.
To further support our technology team in Hong Kong, we have an immediate opening for an energetic, creative, self-starting Account Manager / Senior Account Executive to join the team in our Hong Kong office.
This PR specialist will assist regional clients with their external public relations and communications needs through the use of thoughtful, well-developed communications strategies and tactics.
What you’ll do:
- Proactively identify opportunities to insert clients into the broader trends and news cycles of the day by maintaining a high level of relevant tech industry awareness.
- Work with members of the technology team to manage and execute integrated communications programs that embrace all areas of communications for technology clients, including product PR and executive thought leadership.
- Play a pivotal role in handling many of the day-to-day deliverables for the technology practice’s account teams, including proactive and reactive content creation, and oversight across project and account management.
What you'll need:
- 3-8 years of corporate communications experience servicing large enterprise or B2B clients gained within an agency and/or in-house environment.
- A proven understanding of corporate issues and how to apply communications to advance a company’s business interests.
- Proven ability to develop relationships with reporters, develop compelling story pitches, and secure stories in mainstream media.
- Ability to think creatively and deploy emerging media communications strategies on behalf of clients.
- Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as proven ability to lead teams.
- Excellent writing abilities (both English and Chinese) with extensive experience in all forms of corporate and executive communication, from business media news releases to executive talking points.
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
What you’ll receive:
- A progressive and fun environment to propel your career in integrated communications to a new level.
- Be part of an international network which has a strong coaching and collaboration culture.
- An opportunity to work with interesting clients on varied and constantly evolving themes.
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits.
- Endless training and professional development opportunities to build your passion for innovation and creative thinking, relentless drive to deliver tangible business results through a combination of technology, data analytics, social media, and communications.
If you are ready for your next challenging role in strategic communications and PR, we want to hear from you!