Account Supervisor, Austin
FleishmanHillard is seeking for a motivated, energetic and brand marketer. This position provides the opportunity to work on a variety of consumer accounts to creatively solve problems, drive strategy, manage client relationships, and implement integrated initiatives across traditional PR, influencer, social and digital.
We believe a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives, and we recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Work directly with clients on a day-to-day basis to manage projects and maintain strong relationships.
- Provide client counsel and creative recommendations to meet communications and business goals.
- Manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams to provide clients with integrated solutions.
- Contribute to the development of high-quality programs and campaigns from conception to execution to results.
- Manage junior staff members, projects and balance staff workload.
- Develop and manage budgets, direct strategic planning and ensure profitability.
- 4-7 years of experience providing public relations counsel to clients. Agency and big consumer brand experience are preferred.
- Well-rounded experience in the consumer brand space, including familiarity with industries such as tech, sports or technology.
- Experience working within integrated cross-discipline teams including but not limited to advertising, media buying, digital, social, and experiential.
- Experience working with product launches and CPG campaigns.
- Proven success in working with a variety of business or consumer media and influencers.
- Digitally savvy, with experience in developing digital and social media strategies, and creating and executing seamlessly integrated programs and campaigns that align with client objectives.
- Strong capabilities in media relations that generate results and relationships with tech, lifestyle and top-tier, national media
- Proven ability to contribute to compelling new business proposals.
- Dedication to go above-and-beyond to meet and exceed client need.
- Ability to lead and inspire teammates through internal planning meetings and brainstorm sessions.
- Ability to develop and edit high quality written materials, including plans, presentations, messaging, media materials and social content.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Experience maintaining good client relationships and delivering outstanding results.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement, and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for eight years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year, we initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
FleishmanHillard offers an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create cutting-edge programs for our clients. More than 90 percent of FH clients work with teams from more than one geographic location, and across multiple practice offerings. We believe a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives, and we recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group:
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy, and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding, and research.