Account Supervisor- Corporate Communications, Miami
ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR- CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS, MIAMI
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard is seeking a passionate, hands-on, energetic and experienced public relations professional to join our Miami/Latin America team. This position affords outstanding opportunity to impact client needs in corporate communications and reputation management within the Latin American region.
This Account Supervisor will play a pivotal role in developing strategic public relations programs for clients and managing their successful implementation in the Latin American market. The successful candidate will be an effective strategist, planner, writer and media relations practitioner with a successful track record in directing campaigns targeting national, regional, and online business and consumer media. Demonstrated experience in issues monitoring and management, and media response is highly desirable. In addition, the candidate will create plans, budgets and forecasts, and demonstrate an ability to work within budget and on deadline.
FleishmanHillard is a leading global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing communications, social media and creative content. FH delivers on our unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
- Counseling clients in media strategy, internal communications, issues management, and influencer engagement strategy.
- Develop and execute plans for pan-regional and multi country Latin America corporate communications, B2B marketing, executive thought leadership and reputation management campaigns.
- Act as client liaison to a group of accounts, manage and support program efforts to ensure client satisfaction.
- Monitor news reports and trends to identify evolving reputational issues and opportunities to introduce client stories in relevant media narratives.
- Identify target media and relevant story angles and conduct media outreach.
- Develop corporate communications and executive thought leadership content in English and/or Spanish – including press releases, key messages, talking points, blogs and byline articles.
- Coordinate and manage in-country resources located in multiple countries of Latin America as needed.
- Manage and execute inter-office programs with FH offices located across various regions.
- Manage data collection and prepare analysis for complex coverage reports.
- Translate communications materials into Spanish or English as needed.
- Minimum of six to nine years of experience in media and public relations efforts across multiple countries in Latin America – in a corporate or agency position.
- Experience must include strong media strategy skills as well as experience successfully engaging key media contacts in the Latin American region.
- Excellent critical thinking, writing, editing and presentation skills are required.
- Detailed oriented and effective skills in managing programs and campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, Mass Communications, or International Business.
- Must be able to speak and write proficiently in English and Spanish, Portuguese a plus.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.