Senior Account Executive, Corporate Reputation
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard Atlanta, a top-three global communications agency, is looking for a Senior Account Executive with B2B, integrated marketing communications and project management experience to join our team. This is a client-facing, leadership opportunity that, in concert with office/practice leaders, will help shape the future direction of the Corporate Reputation practice. We are seeking dynamic individuals who bring enthusiasm, intelligence, genuine curiosity and diversity to every communications challenge and our agency overall. FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients, and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
As a Senior Account Executive, you will work across a diverse roster of clients across the corporate communications and business-to-business landscape on work ranging from integrated storytelling to executive visibility to employee engagement within a true global network. We offer competitive compensation, a collaborative culture and work environment, flexibility and tremendous opportunity for growth. We have been honored as one of the Best Agencies to work for by PRWeek and PR News, and recognized by the National Association for Female Executives (NAFE) as a “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running. We are a true generalist agency and our employees have the opportunity to work alongside some of the most renowned talent in the industry. We value individuals, work-life balance and an empowered, collaborative culture. Whatever your goals may be, let FleishmanHillard set the stage for the most transformative professional experience of your life.
- Lead media relations and content development/strategy for the growing corporate reputation team, including working with senior members of the team to manage timelines, channels, deliverables, and budgets.
- Develop and edit high quality written materials, including pitches, background materials, messaging, recommendation and planning documents, and executive communications.
- Review/assess industry trends to identify opportunities to inject FH’s clients into current news cycles; drive story idea development, and work closely with media to shape and control communications that are in line with overall account objectives.
- Provide insights and expertise to our overall corporate reputation product offering and assist in the development of thought leadership and marketing materials
- Maintain and develop strong traditional and online media relationships, pitch sophisticated ideas, and be responsible for developing creative written materials that are in line with overall account objectives and reflect an understanding of our clients’ business.
- Be an effective and trusted resource to corporate reputation clients.
The successful candidate must be results oriented and have a strong understanding of current trends in in media (all channels/PESO) and corporate reputation management, with an emphasis on earned media. Experience executing global and regional corporate reputation programs is a plus. Additionally, candidates should have:
- 4-7 years of agency experience in developing and implementing integrated communications programs geared to a variety of audiences, ideally with technology, healthcare and/or B2B companies.
- Excellent writing abilities with experience in all forms of corporate and executive communications, from business media pitches to corporate blog posts to executive talking points.
- Broad business understanding, strong analytical abilities and critical, creative thinking.
- Knowledgeable about corporate responsibility and/or global impact and highly motivated to work with clients in these areas.
- Ability to engage off- and online audiences, and tell complex stories in an easily digestible way.
- Demonstrated experience working directly with clients on day-to-day activities, working alongside and managing team members to execute communications plans effectively, and drafting and implementing strategic corporate communications plans and programs within budget.
- Proven ability to prioritize, be assertive, self-starting and a willingness to take ownership is essential to success. This translates to strong multi-tasking skills and the ability to effectively motivate staff and clients.
- Energetic, self-starter and resourceful problem solver – gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Good interpersonal skills, can work effectively in a highly collaborative team environment, negotiate approvals diplomatically, and maintain composure and quality under constant deadline pressure.
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for eight years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team. Please do not contact the office directly to apply - only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.