Account Supervisor Digital Strategist, New York
Position Overview & Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard, a leading global communications firm, has an immediate opening for a digital strategist/supervisor to join our New York office on our Social & Innovation team. This position is a fantastic opportunity for an integrated digital communications practitioner with a background in and passion for consumer engagement and social media to work with collaborative teams on brand building and content creation on behalf of a variety of some of the biggest brands in the world.
FleishmanHillard is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create cutting-edge programs for our clients. More than 90 percent of FleishmanHillard clients work with teams from more than one geographic location and across multiple practice offerings.
FleishmanHillard believes a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Develop high-quality digital strategy materials, including creative content ideas, social media content and marketing collateral.
- Proficient in the day-to-day execution or digital marketing activities, including influencer marketing and branded content partnerships
- Keep the team informed of social platform updates and enhancements
- Working with junior staff to develop project timelines and managing timelines
- Develop paid media targeting strategies across social platforms
- 4-6 years of experience in digital and content strategy, including knowledge of social and publishing platforms
- Baseline understanding of paid media, particularly in the area of promoted and branded social content
- Project and production management which means understanding of creative development process, working with visual design and production teams
- Experience creating digital campaigns that utilize multiple social platforms to build awareness, engage customers and increase conversion.
- Short and long-form copywriting skills
- Basic knowledge of communications and earned media
- Organization skills and attention to detail are a must
- Energetic, and resourceful problem solver — gets things moving and keeps them on track. High attention to detail, with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities.
- Good interpersonal skills, can work effectively in a team environment, negotiate approvals diplomatically and maintain composure and quality under constant deadline pressure
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work; a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running; and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home five Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive, and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at https://www.fleishmanhillard.com/.
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please email our careers team.